News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Login servers offline?

Started by thursday9000, September 20, 2012, 07:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday9000

Hey, login servers are offline.
Just letting you know.

James

Must've been a power outage at Ryan's.

It'll be fixed soon  :)

thursday9000

Alright, I was wondering because the site was down earlier, as well.

Bobafett

yeah i saw that also i thought it might have to do with ddosers but who knows. glad its back on

thursday9000

It's down quite often, actually.

Bobafett

eh yeah it tends to random go out when ive been here.  Do you know if its still down now?

thursday9000

Qorx

Ryan should get a VPS to host the forums and the servers off for world 1 and world 2 so there is no off time. Because off time equals no more new players because if they try to connect to the server and the login servers are offline they won't come back here.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

thursday9000

Quote from: Qorx on September 20, 2012, 09:05:26 PM
Ryan should get a VPS to host the forums and the servers off for world 1 and world 2 so there is no off time. Because off time equals no more new players because if they try to connect to the server and the login servers are offline they won't come back here.

>Support

wolf

Quote from: Qorx on September 20, 2012, 09:05:26 PM
He did have it on a VPS which Kevin was funding but why would they pay for it when only 3 players max are online? maybe when worldscape's gets more activity in game they might go back to VPS.

Qorx

Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 09:46:41 PM
He did have it on a VPS which Kevin was funding but why would they pay for it when only 3 players max are online? maybe when worldscape's gets more activity in game they might go back to VPS.
Yes, and the only way more players / old players will come back is if classic is brought back like 100% of the community wants. until the the server is dead. I know it isn't motivating what I'm saying but the truth hurts.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

thursday9000

Hey guys, we're starting to get off topic.
Make a discussion thread if you would like to discuss the matter.