News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bring WorldScape Back [READ]

Started by Kryptonite, September 09, 2012, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

I suggested stuff for the community to do to help as well, not just the coders.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

twitch

JUST STOP! There's nothing to bring back it's out-with-the-old-and-in-with-the-new. Don't you get the reason why there's no more "Legends" it's because everyone is older. People have different perspective on the way they view their lives now, unlike, before when we all still young. In all honestly... Get this... Whoever goes to college will understand that there's no time for playing in which Ryan's case, he wouldn't be able to take the time out to simply code. Yeah, there's Kevin, Danny, Bill and a few admins also the Worldscapers that can contribute to the "return" of Worldscape to somehow, magically, bring back the old Worldscape little by little but is that good for? When they simply said they can't bring back some of those features in the most part PK-ing. FOR ALL THOSE WHO KEEPS COMPLAINING THAT THERE'S NO ONE EVER ON, THEN GET ON! Who cares if your items got deleted, who cares if your skills got reset, if you're really passionate and have all desire about Worldscape returning then learn how to adjust. Don't you think the first 20 players of Worldscape didn't have a hard time doing so? The server wasn't always as great as the old days from the very first day, but players showed support and passion for that Ryan can make Worldscape the best as it was before. Trust me on this one old players are on forums, WE check from time to time to see how the server is doing because we easily can't get forget how this game was such a big part of our daily lives.

Kryptonite

^^ It's not just about old players returning... And you must have been gone a long time if you think Danny is still an admin here.

weed

James

Quote from: Kryptonite on October 24, 2012, 07:16:36 AM
^^ It's not just about old players returning... And you must have been gone a long time if you think Danny is still an admin here.

I've been around since Worldscape started. O.o

D E A T H

Actually college isn't all that hard my friends sister goes to college and she only goes Monday through Thursday. I'm sure you can be busy but I'm more than sure there's a damn lot of time to do anything in college after classes. Not unless you are going to school then to work then that's what I call busy.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Kryptonite

weed

Dream Cloud

I support i miss worldscape old new idc just liked playing and talking to the community it was fun :Df
~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D

Kryptonite

Quote from: Ricky on October 25, 2012, 06:42:30 PM
I support i miss worldscape old new idc just liked playing and talking to the community it was fun :Df
Thanks for the support.

weed

ratman3

Go ahead and add me to that support list.  I might as well help to do my part to bring WS Back.  It's been nearly 5-6 months since I've last actively played, and I look fowards to playing alot again.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Free Legend

Here's the thing. Part of the reason WorldScapeBlitz was so big before, was because of the time that it was out.. Times have changed, and WorldScape had it's days. This is the same situation as Dodian. If it came back, it would never end up being as big as it was in the old days, because of what is out these days. The servers out these days may be terrible to people who know what real servers are like, but they're what the population of Rs2 server players like.

Dug

Quote from: Free Legend on October 28, 2012, 05:55:59 PM
Here's the thing. Part of the reason WorldScapeBlitz was so big before, was because of the time that it was out.. Times have changed, and WorldScape had it's days. This is the same situation as Dodian. If it came back, it would never end up being as big as it was in the old days, because of what is out these days. The servers out these days may be terrible to people who know what real servers are like, but they're what the population of Rs2 server players like.
Don't forget to take into account, that old players evidently grow up and move passed the daily gaming stage with it decreasing hours on end.. Old players go.. new players may come in.. but it does fluctuate by a lot =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Francis

I agree with this, I don't ever go on worldscape because the games economy is ruined and there is 0 people online everytime i check. I barely check how many players is online, but when i do, theres 0 players. If the game actually gets improved, I might start playing again, as will alot of other people.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

James

Quote from: Francis on October 30, 2012, 09:05:45 PM
I agree with this, I don't ever go on worldscape because the games economy is ruined and there is 0 people online everytime i check. I barely check how many players is online, but when i do, theres 0 players. If the game actually gets improved, I might start playing again, as will alot of other people.

This is something I can't stand.

You all asked us for an economy fix. When we fix it, you all complain it's fixed.  I cannot find an emoticon that has a strong enough confused face to show my feelings.

Voltimolt

Quote from: James on October 30, 2012, 11:38:54 PMI cannot find an emoticon that has a strong enough confused face to show my feelings.