News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Question of the Day (10/09/2012).

Started by Qorx, September 09, 2012, 05:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qorx

Hey,

The Question of the Day is: What do you think will happen with All-Go-Free in the next year, or two?

Personally, If we continue the way that the game is, no one on the server, the client's not working players not getting what they want then most probably it will completely shutdown. But if they start listening to players and fixing everything then a lot of players will be online and playing.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

nate

from my experiences, its not smart to stir up trouble on this server until you have been here for a while. while everything you say might be true, this doesn't magically make admin fix things. play ingame more, even if it is by yourself. tell friends about this server. go advertise on other servers, advertise on facebook. just don't start things that will build you a bad reputation.

This is / isn't a serious post

Qorx

Quote from: nate on September 09, 2012, 05:21:58 PM
from my experiences, its not smart to stir up trouble on this server until you have been here for a while. while everything you say might be true, this doesn't magically make admin fix things. play ingame more, even if it is by yourself. tell friends about this server. go advertise on other servers, advertise on facebook. just don't start things that will build you a bad reputation.
I'm not stiring up trouble, I'm asking what people think the server will be like in a year. Also if you read what I said it says 'Personally' meaning my opinion.

nate

i know, i've been in your situation before. i'm saying that people don't comprehend what you are saying and that they think different things. people can be very harsh to others when they are new. just take in the server and information for a while and be active. people will accept you and then you are free to do what you want.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I think this game can head in a really positive direction if we all work together to help it. Please check out my topic for more info.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Qorx

Jake

"Yes it *COULD"? YES IT WILL! I'm 100% positive that worldscape will be where it once was. Many active players online, active staff members, large community, forums being used a lot more etc.

I can't wait!  8)

Yoho

Kane will be elected as Worldscape president.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Qorx

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 10, 2012, 05:32:06 PM
Hahaha if only that was a thing :P
Hmm. I wish I could actually get on and play the game pretty bored atm.