News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Three years banned, why I left, and what it was like.

Started by Throwawayaccount, September 08, 2012, 06:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I think we should try new staff to give other players a new chance. Some of those people have been there for ever and put barely any time in the game.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

It's not that I'm concerned as such, I'm more worried about changes that could back fire. I think it's a little to early to be calling the "Who should be staff" shots. I think we should just wait until it all folds out and then see where we are at  :)

I think we should get back to what the topic is about now  8)

James

Quote from: Jake on September 12, 2012, 12:03:22 AM
It's not that I'm concerned as such, I'm more worried about changes that could back fire. I think it's a little to early to be calling the "Who should be staff" shots. I think we should just wait until it all folds out and then see where we are at  :)

I think we should get back to what the topic is about now  8)

I think jake should be a forum mod!

Jake

Desolate

I don't check the forums for what, two days, and I see you guys being so positive! It's such a great feeling when you see such dedicated people with high hopes! I too hope that Worldscape thrives like the good ol' days. I think staff-wise, a chat with some of the present staff members needs to be done, and if any are still keen, a 'probationary' measure should be put in place. It's kind of like saying, if you go inactive etc you'll most probably be de-ranked. If that does happen, active members should have the opportunity to take their place.  :D

LegionZDX

Quote from: Throwawayaccount on September 08, 2012, 08:03:37 PM
I'm aware he was banned, my brother played a small part in that, apparently. His name was Sad Panda, I'm pretty sure. Don't exactly remember.

Also, I wrote this because from the stats for the forums, it looks like it's dying, and I've always wanted to write something like this, for closure, I guess. Even another reason is the fact that they have now resorted to donations, something that Ry claimed he would never do. I doubt this game will be here in its current form in a year.

And Jeremy was a d*ck in that fact that he manipulated people to get what he wanted. He talked down to people, and thought of himself and his own friends as superiors to anyone else, and thought he was always correct. The sheer fact that his fiance was an admin should show how much of an ass hole he was. He took favorites, and posed as a hacker on multiple occasions to make people either leave, or not play in-game anymore. Don't assume just because he was banned means he was misunderstood. I knew him for far longer than I would've wished to otherwise.

I, Sir Tor, was banned by Jeremy for having a different religious and political philosophy from him. He being an atheist liberal and I being a christian conservative. You can guess how things went.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Not even a chance.

And no offense Tor, but I find it a bit amusing that Jeremy banned you for that reason while at the same time preaching to us that we should all be more mature about religion, politics, and race around here because of how insensitive it was.

OHIOISONFIRE

it didnt go exactly how tor explained it, but it aws kinda like that. he prettry much banned him because he didnt like him. the differing political/religious views just made it more fun for jeremy to troll tor with. but yeah, in the essence of things, i guess jeremy did ban him for those reasons

wolf

I remember jeremy posing as the infamous Eon7, 8 and 9 if he didnt like you or you simply spoke to him he would kill you where you stood using owner powers at first i thought he was just a hacker and he killed me a few times at which i lost my best rares my beloved chompies :( i lost about 4 of them. later i found out it was jeremy never spoke to him again. he killed me for impersonating him because my username was "neo" i had a few accounts named neo, no i was not impersonating him my first runescape account was named something like "neos" had a bunch of numbers wich i cant remember but that was me ;)

dieknowsawr

Hey serguy remember me;)

And ya guys i'm back too and i'll help with the server. I miss old ws..