News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Clean the forums

Started by nate, September 05, 2012, 12:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clean the forums?

Choose topics to save, but delete any unsuggested
Delete all
Save topics

nate

anyways, some of you have a SERIOUS problem with grave digging, and i was just wondering if we could do a little forum cleanup. anyways, vote.

This is / isn't a serious post

wolf

Quote from: nate on September 05, 2012, 12:15:05 AM
anyways, some of you have a SERIOUS problem with grave digging, and i was just wondering if we could do a little forum cleanup. anyways, vote.
Thats probably one of the worst ideas i have ever heard... no support mate.

nate

Quote from: wolf on September 05, 2012, 12:17:12 AM
Quote from: nate on September 05, 2012, 12:15:05 AM
Thats probably one of the worst ideas i have ever heard... no support mate.

:(

wolf

look at the server it has 0-1 person on at a time would you like the forums to turn into that aswell?

nate

oh, good point. maybe this should be brought up again once the server has alot more players online.

wolf

Quote from: nate on September 05, 2012, 12:29:07 AM
oh, good point. maybe this should be brought up again once the server has alot more players online.
yes if the server gets back to what it once was i would say delete most of the topics except for rules and such.

Kryptonite

Well, the topics still might be useful for people to look at even after the "gravedigging limit", so I think it would be a really bad idea to just delete them. Maybe an auto-lock would be okay though.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Older posts hold history of All-Go-Free! Whenever I get bored I have a look at older posts. It's not all that necessary to be deleting old topics. The amount of gravediggers lately hasn't been all that bad just, whenever you see a rule broken, use the Report To Moderator button at the bottom of the post(s).

Yoho

I to read past topics/posts.

Krest I V

Ryan gets benefits from SMF for having 100,000 posts on this forum so deleting them won't be good. I'm pretty sure that this forum is one of the ones that has a Graveyard board that's unavailable to normal members, but the staff can go and browse for whatever reason they have so sending them there won't affect post count (assuming they have post count on for the board.)

Oh, or they could just set an auto-lock date, though there are issues with that too.