News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What can we do for YOU?!?!

Started by Kevin, August 22, 2012, 02:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

Quote from: Free Legend on August 25, 2012, 12:01:51 PM
You guys are being stupid. It isn't as easy as you think it is.

nobody said it is easy

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

I personally think if Pking were to be fixed then that would attract some more members. I know it's probably impossible, but back when 3 hit was alive that's when the server was at its peak.

wolf

yeah if pking was back to old school i think everyone would play it again and instead of new people logging in nobody online then just quitting they will actually stay at all-go-free.

Wild

Everything has changed to much. i don't really know how far you guys will go to get players back.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kevin

Quote from: Wild on August 29, 2012, 09:40:16 AM
Everything has changed to much. i don't really know how far you guys will go to get players back.

Well, this is what I suggested to Ryan.

Remove Special Attack
Remove Defence bonuses
Bring back mass choc-ice
Bring back Pumpkins
Remove Lunars
Sort of Re-Do all of that. But What do you guys think about the 474 items?

wolf

remove them, and get the 3 hitting back if possible.

Kevin

Quote from: wolf on August 30, 2012, 03:45:10 AM
leave them, and get the 3 hitting back if possible.

That will be "Classic" as we all know it.

D E A T H

Make it pretty much where whips were the good way to PK those were the good days. Man I do miss this server and the community.  :'(

Off topic but uhh Kevin what happened to RR like no one goes there is these spam post EVERY second.  :'(

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: D E A T H on August 30, 2012, 09:48:52 PM
Make it pretty much where whips were the good way to PK those were the good days. Man I do miss this server and the community.  :'(

Off topic but uhh Kevin what happened to RR like no one goes there is these spam post EVERY second.  :'(
was it the whip or the DDS?

I Merk

The good way to PK was with DDS.

Wild

Quote from: I Merk on August 31, 2012, 01:39:32 PM
The good way to PK was with DDS.
+1

If you change the pking it should be changed to this.

Smoke 10 or more joints,

wolf

who will play worldscape if it gets reverted back to classic? I know i will.

Kevin

As soon as Ryan and Myself have some free time we will work on this. It should only take about a day to complete. But Ryan is about to start his classes, along with working on a side project with Seva and myself. But WorldScape is still in our thoughts :D Don't worry. We'll see if we can get it done this weekend. Not going to say it is for sure.

Wild

Quote from: Kevin on September 01, 2012, 05:17:10 AM
As soon as Ryan and Myself have some free time we will work on this. It should only take about a day to complete. But Ryan is about to start his classes, along with working on a side project with Seva and myself. But WorldScape is still in our thoughts :D Don't worry. We'll see if we can get it done this weekend. Not going to say it is for sure.
This made me smile.  ;D

Smoke 10 or more joints,

I Fear

Quote from: Kevin on September 01, 2012, 05:17:10 AM

Awesome