News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What can we do for YOU?!?!

Started by Kevin, August 22, 2012, 02:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Give us some idea's and things we can add/change about WorldScape to make it a lot more enjoyable for you. It can be the smallest thing, or it can be a huge thing. Post your thoughts.

gomes97

i think we have to change the pking it really dont care me what
because the pking is most important in ws  the time ws was with much people was because,
everybody love the pking
and i think add me skills
make  items like  partyhat h ween to rare
added a pking points to get rares 
like when you have 40 points you can buy dragon fireshield or something like that.
bring the old files in world 2 back.
possible to play fight pits
more minigame's like the game with the boat etc
vote rewards
and when send people once a e-mail when they play like a long time ws not
like 3 months

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Predator

my wishes:

- Delete all runes from world 2 whens its back up running :)
- Make p-hats rare
- make wepons more rare etc, dragon daggers, dh axe's, d scim
- post more advertisements for worldscape, there is no more people playing it anymore :(
- have more mini games
- more updates
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Krest I V

Get back to the game's roots and don't ban players that make the game enjoyable. 90% of the people that used to play the game only came on to chat with old friends and try to make new ones. When you start banning those players, several others are going to leave because there is no point in them staying. Most people couldn't care less if you only updated once every few months as long as it is still fun, but without fun people the game has an infinitely small chance of actually being fun.

Unfortunately, however, those people you banned are long gone for the most part and so are the people who left with them. If it's really worth it to you, track them down and politely invite them back. If you were, to say, bring back Volcanic Me you could potentially bring back fifteen monthly users. Luke? Ten more users. Aaron? Ten more. You could bring back over a hundred monthly users in under an hour of effort. Track them down and ask them if they'd like to play again. If they say no, that's fine. Let them go and don't be dicks about it. Whether they say yes or no, unban them. If you're willing to offer them to come back, unban them anyway. They'll eventually pop in every now and then and people will hear about it.

You owe it to the players that left who weren't banned, you owe it to the players that play now, and to be honest you owe it to 70% of the people you banned.

Kevin

Quote from: Krest I V on August 23, 2012, 11:16:32 PM
Get back to the game's roots and don't ban players that make the game enjoyable. 90% of the people that used to play the game only came on to chat with old friends and try to make new ones. When you start banning those players, several others are going to leave because there is no point in them staying. Most people couldn't care less if you only updated once every few months as long as it is still fun, but without fun people the game has an infinitely small chance of actually being fun.

Unfortunately, however, those people you banned are long gone for the most part and so are the people who left with them. If it's really worth it to you, track them down and politely invite them back. If you were, to say, bring back Volcanic Me you could potentially bring back fifteen monthly users. Luke? Ten more users. Aaron? Ten more. You could bring back over a hundred monthly users in under an hour of effort. Track them down and ask them if they'd like to play again. If they say no, that's fine. Let them go and don't be dicks about it. Whether they say yes or no, unban them. If you're willing to offer them to come back, unban them anyway. They'll eventually pop in every now and then and people will hear about it.

You owe it to the players that left who weren't banned, you owe it to the players that play now, and to be honest you owe it to 70% of the people you banned.

Luke and Aaron are never allowed back here. I would rather have Jeremy owner again then have them in this community.

wouter

Quote from: Kevin on August 24, 2012, 03:04:05 AM

Luke and Aaron are never allowed back here. I would rather have Jeremy owner again then have them in this community.

And that is the reason why this community is dead.

Kevin

Quote from: wouter on August 24, 2012, 03:29:12 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 24, 2012, 03:04:05 AM

And that is the reason why this community is dead.

They hacked our site and deleted everything. I think it is a valid reason for us to keep them banned.

And if you are referring to Jeremy, Bill caught him scamming people out of IRL cash/RSGP. He would "sell" them admin and proceeded to ban them after they paid him.

Free Legend

Create some quests! Fix the pking. Release a few more skills. Just add more content in general. Maybe some more shops.

Predator

add new monsters and training areas etc the "Nex" monster
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Earth

Hmmm, I think you should put Clue Scrolls as moderately common drop for 'Guards'. Then every Clue Scroll has a different mini quest. After you finish the mini quest you get given a puzzle piece. Once you have 4 puzzle pieces you should be able to hand them into someone and they will give you an item in exchange for it. Sometimes you could get something like a Mithril Platebody, and sometimes you could get something like a Godsword Shard.

It's just a suggestion.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Krest I V

I know Aaron and Luke won't be unbanned, but I was just saying.

wolf

turn worldscape's pking back to what it was in 2007
---
2 handed weapons can be used as 1 handed
::ilovechocice
choc-ice gives 25 hp
and you could 3 hit if you were good enough
---
Thats all i can think of at the moment, if you know more features please tell me and ill add it

The least you could do is make another world with these features

Kevin

Quote from: wolf on August 25, 2012, 02:41:45 AM
turn worldscape's pking back to what it was in 2007
---
2 handed weapons can be used as 1 handed
::ilovechocice
choc-ice gives 25 hp
and you could 3 hit if you were good enough
---
Thats all i can think of at the moment, if you know more features please tell me and ill add it

The least you could do is make another world with these features

I threw the idea on the table to remove all 474 items, create world 2 as world 1 and world 1 as world 2(I know that sounded confusing). World 1(Old accounts) will be wiped of all 377+ items. We would bring back classic pking, and remove lunars. We would in return change the rewards are barrows to something else. But it would be good old classic. Choc-ice and all. Yes, defence would be disabled.

gomes97

i think it will be awsome if it come back

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Free Legend

You guys are being stupid. It isn't as easy as you think it is.