News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Report Pdsshinn

Started by theworm, July 15, 2012, 02:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworm

In-game username:Theworm
Reporting player:pdsshinn
Rule broken:Language
Time:11:06 AM PST.
Evidence:

Miscellaneous:

pdsshinn

Well how about I tell you about why he was being a little b*tch, Yesterday I was box staking. The first stake Iforyou started cheating and used armor, Not that big of a deal so the next stake I say lets box agian he says "Oh f*ck no! no rules!" Then when we enter the arena I ice blitz him to death. When I get the rewards I realize that was all iforyou had and I had cleaned him and then the 2 hours of massive yell spam of iforyou saying stuff like "I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER b*tch", "YOUR MOTHER WANTS MY d*ck", "f*ck YOU IN THE ass", and "f*cking HACKER". Check the chatlogs if you can you will see them I am not lying and I have N00b123 and caboose as my witness.

theworm

Why are you bringing him into this hah this is about you. and Pictures?

N00b123

...Pds was simply explaining what happened...How is this language if this is actually how Iforyou actually reacted and treated PDS? He is just explaining the events that followed, and in no was trying to be offensive to any person..
This is N00b, and i approve this message.

Daft Punk Forever

N00b123

Also, i can testify to having Iforyou curse spam for a VERY, VERY long time in ::yell. Caboose and Pds can testify. Infact, i even recall him claiming that both my "Mother is an emo, and your father was gay!! And thats how they made you! Ha ha!".

If anyone is in question of cursing here, its Iforyou, not pds.

Daft Punk Forever

theworm

he called him a little B hah how is that not trying to offend anyone =P

N00b123

He was simply describing how Iforyou acted in that situation... also it wasent even offensive to Iforyou, who said "Ha Ha" and laughed it off. So, how is this offensive to anyone elnse, if its not even offensive to the person described?

Daft Punk Forever

Dench

Sorry Jake, but you guys are retarded.

N00b123

Mate, im simply defending my friend >.>...

Daft Punk Forever

theworm

Maybe he said hah because its funny that he would call him that since he is raging over a game.

Kryptonite

I'm here to contribute to this report.

I'd like to report you (theworm) for hacking. You can clearly see in the picture in your first post that you are wearing a fighter torso, yet your character has a bandos chestplate on.

Please discontinue hacking. It ruins the game for others.

Also, @Spammers: This is the second time you guys have done this. In case you didn't see Jake's post on the last topic of this type, he told you to take this shit to PM. I'd like to ask that you do the same so I don't come on here and get all excited when I see there's new posts and find it to be you guys having a b*tch fit. You're not supposed to be posting on reports unless you're contributing to it with valid evidence.

And yes, I contributed to the report, so I have the right to post here, in case anyone gets butthurt by this post.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kyle

Action has been taken, please do not post to the topic unless your contributing.