theworm

In-game username:Theworm
Reporting player:pdsshinn and caboose3146
Rule broken: IRL Trading.
Time: 1:09 PST
Evidence:

Miscellaneous:

N00b123

It was a joke... as stated AFTER the comments "ill pay 75$" was followed by "Lol, what a joke" by both caboose and Pds. Caboose has a video and a picture that im sure he will send me so we can clear this up, even though you were their when the joke was told...

Please don't waste the Staffs time with ridiculous posts like this dude... their busy with the server.
This is N00b, and i approve this message.

Daft Punk Forever

theworm

your not supost to post on reports so don't break rules. Also after they said that iforyou said he is going to report so they started saying it was a joke to cover it up so they dont get ban.

N00b123

Two things m8:

1. I was replying to contribute to the report, it was not in any way misc. or any way off topic, so your point is invalid.

2. In the pictures, it clearly shows your using a modified client, which under the forum rules, is against the server policy.

Have a nice day :)

Daft Punk Forever

N00b123

Alright, as you all have been waiting for, here is the link to the proof of transaction: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5wmpvq&s=6

Caboose was letting pds borrow it, and if you dont believe me, you can ask him yourself ingame.

Daft Punk Forever

Caboose3146

This is the trade from which took place at 3:49 A.M. (eastern)  at July 14, 2012.

theworm

1: You show no proof they did not trade money.
2: I made that client myself. It has nothing to mess up the server as most cheat clients. It's just for 317 so I can go to Barrow's because this servers client doesn't work for me. Plenty of times have I reported people with other clients on and no admin's have said anything about it nor have I ever seen this rule about not using a normal client for 317. Maybe it says no cheat clients.
3: Next time stay on topic and stop blowing up my report, on In Real Life traders.

N00b123

1. .. How would i show IRL proof they didn't trade money? I follow them around with a camera? Nor do i know any of them outside of the game.
2. Sure you did.. although you only show your screen of the client, and show no proof that it contains no cheats that would give you an unfair advantage against another player.
3. I stayed on topic the entire time, so i don't know what your refering to? Perhaps you could provide some proof instead of making false claims that would incriminate me.

Thanks,
N00b

P.S.- I specifically stated that Cabose let Pds borrow the sword, outside of that what more could you ask? You were their and you knew it was a joke as well, i dont know why were even having this conversation.

Daft Punk Forever

theworm

my pictures showed them saying they traded in real life trading, I am just going off what I read, I said reported and took pictures you guys didn't say you were joking in till after I said they would be reported. If you would like I'll post the client on a site and post download here you can scan it for virus's and run it you will see there is nothing. It doesn't show the top because I added a screenshot button when you take a picture it only takes it in that view so I don't need to crop unneeded stuff, that would be a a waste of my time. Also you did not stay on subject because your bringing my client into this because you know your are lying . and is just trying to help out your side as much as possible. Also that picture could have been taken after the report why else would you take a picture if your just going to lend a item for like 30minutes-1hour. I believe they took that after to made admins think they lent it. But that's weird how now it changed to being lent. When before caboose was saying he sold it to pdsshinn. Sudden change of story? Get your facts straight and stop posting on my Report.

Thanks,
   TheWorm

Also why would Admin's as the person who is being reported what happened of course they would deny it. That's like asking a bank robber if he robbed the bank they would say no. If you want to ask anyone ask iforyou. He was online as you could see in the pictures.

Kryptonite

STFU and talk to eachother in PM JESUS CHRIST!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

theworm

I told him stop posting on my report 2 times he doesn't listen lol.

Caboose3146

You can see in the last picture me saying "IRL Cash?" because I didn't know what he was talking about.

theworm

Well we will see what the admins think now stop posting FFS your lucky I cant delete post you guys tottaly blew it up.

Jake

Stop posting on this topic now. If you two really need to continue acting like child's then take it to Personal Messaging. No one wants to see it.