News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

My life sucks

Started by BigDogg420, February 19, 2009, 11:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDogg420

Well my mom is just really mean about me getting a job and telling me that I have to find one by the end of the month or i am going to be living with my dad, and that i need to get my license by the end of the month and also my grades suck and i am going to have to stay another semester to get my credits up and everything just sucks and i am a sir in high school so yea. There is my life story in a nut shell have fun and everyone out there try to stay out of trouble.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Bill

This is kind of personal :\ sorry man. What can I say, it sucks lol. I had very huge personal problems in the past but I'm out of them now.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

ive had a pretty bs life too, but mine is goingwell right now too, sorry bout urs

Mia

That's sad :(

My life is getting better then it drops down to a worse back and foward.

Life is what you make it, i know i've made it the way it is, it's horrible in some places.

But live you life.
:D

bebonator3

ive had a bull shi* life like most ppl except mines way bad my mom gets mad every night have a step dad. dad left me when i was 2 and i was in the hospital for 6 months because of assma step dad gambles going broke ya can any one beat that?

Bill

Quote from: bebonator3 on June 25, 2009, 06:25:47 PM
ive had a bull shi* life like most ppl except mines way bad my mom gets mad every night have a step dad. dad left me when i was 2 and i was in the hospital for 6 months because of assma step dad gambles going broke ya can any one beat that?

Read the date before posting next time. Please refrain from posting on old topics.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........