News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My life sucks

Started by BigDogg420, February 19, 2009, 11:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDogg420

Well my mom is just really mean about me getting a job and telling me that I have to find one by the end of the month or i am going to be living with my dad, and that i need to get my license by the end of the month and also my grades suck and i am going to have to stay another semester to get my credits up and everything just sucks and i am a sir in high school so yea. There is my life story in a nut shell have fun and everyone out there try to stay out of trouble.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Bill

This is kind of personal :\ sorry man. What can I say, it sucks lol. I had very huge personal problems in the past but I'm out of them now.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

ive had a pretty bs life too, but mine is goingwell right now too, sorry bout urs

Mia

That's sad :(

My life is getting better then it drops down to a worse back and foward.

Life is what you make it, i know i've made it the way it is, it's horrible in some places.

But live you life.
:D

bebonator3

ive had a bull shi* life like most ppl except mines way bad my mom gets mad every night have a step dad. dad left me when i was 2 and i was in the hospital for 6 months because of assma step dad gambles going broke ya can any one beat that?

Bill

Quote from: bebonator3 on June 25, 2009, 06:25:47 PM
ive had a bull shi* life like most ppl except mines way bad my mom gets mad every night have a step dad. dad left me when i was 2 and i was in the hospital for 6 months because of assma step dad gambles going broke ya can any one beat that?

Read the date before posting next time. Please refrain from posting on old topics.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........