News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Read This If You're Stuck At "Page Cannot Be Found"!

Started by Kryptonite, July 10, 2012, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Okay, I'm annoyed by the amount of players that don't read around a little before posting about a problem they have, so I'm hoping people will see this topic before they post something related to this issue in tech support.

Basically, if you're trying to play WorldScape via the World Select page, you'll find that once you select a world, you go to a page that apparently cannot be found. The reason for this is because WorldScape no longer has a webclient, and that's what that page redirected you to.

Now don't worry... You can still play WorldScape. You just need to download the client, which I'll link you to below. Hopefully this will stop the stupid topics people always post about this. Thanks.

317 Client (HD or LD)
508 Client (HD or LD)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

I Craft You

Its honestly hard to find where the clients are your first time onto the site. I looked for an hour before I made my post... But this is extremely helpful as well :) thank you

Free Legend

D E A T H

Ryan has done little work to WS since RR went up.... So he lied

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

I realize it's hard to find the client downloads, that's why I posted this. Hopefully most people would go to the "tech support" thread with a problem like that and see this topic instead of wasting time making their own.

weed

Jake

D E A T H, It's awfully hard to maintain and add things to both servers. You could imagine how much work it would be. Ryan is capable of many things but I don't think It's fair that you can criticize him on this.

I just appreciate him keeping the server up at the moment.

I was wondering if a redirection board could be in place for the clients. Make it a shit-tone easier to find.  ::)

theworm

I still don't see why ryan made RR kind of split the small comunity in half so now there is half as many players as there already was.

Kryptonite

weed