News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Vote Shop

Started by wolf, July 03, 2012, 09:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

READ THE WHOLE TOPIC BEFORE YOU POST
Only On World 2.

Hello worldscapers i was thinking maybe a vote shop like in the old days when we had the online shop but this time with a vote reward token of some sort, this would mean there needs to be a vote system in game in which every time you vote you get a token of some sort where you can then spend in the online shop when you vote.

within the shop the items would be things like.

Bunny Ears, Cutlass's, Fox, Chicken, Grain-Sack, Bone-Sack, Berets, Fishbowl Helmet, Gnome Ball, H.A.M Robes, Skeletal, Rock Shell, Spined, Flippers, Chompie Bird Hats, Diving Apparatus, Kitchen Utensils, Rubber Chicken, Mjolnir's, Mime, Lederhosen, Rogue, Princess, Prince, Yo-yo, Headband's, Seercull, Menaphite Robes, Plague, Gas Mask.

note: these will not be cheap because lets face it there good rares so it would be like things like the grain sack cost for say 250 vote tickets and other like the Fishbowl and Berets would be about 1200 vote tickets. Vote Tickets Are Not Trade-able.

Not only would this be good for items but it would raise the economy because i think you would get alot of votes if you can vote every hour.

Read And Think Before You Post
More votes = Higher up in the top list(s).  Higher Up = More Players.  More Players = Good Economy.  Good Economy = Great Server.

Yoho

For world 1 only, right?

Items should cost more since you can vote every hour.

wolf

Quote from: Yoho on July 03, 2012, 10:28:56 AM
For world 2 only, right?

Items should cost more since you can vote every hour.
Yeah not world 1 it would ruin what everyone asked for... and i think 300 might not be enough now i think of it ill raise that suggestion to 1200 from 300 and the 10 to 250

Kryptonite

Are you kidding me? Berets? On the world where berets are insanely rare? And you can get them by doing something that takes no time or effort? Lawl.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

The rewards are messed up. There's like 2 Fish Bowls in the whole entire game. If anything this would ruin the economy, AGAIN. I understand that it would bring players but it wouldn't make the economy better?

Look at it this way:
More players = More votes - More votes = More, what are now rare, rewards in the game - More, what are now rare, rewards in the game = Them not being rare anymore -Rewards not being rare anymore = No one will vote anymore.

So in other words if you put "Rares" as rewards they're eventually going to be average items. So that would make the economy worse in it's own way.

Earth

Perhaps a vote shop for weapons and armoury, I think a rares vote shop would crumble world 2.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Yoho

I meant world 1, not sure if he did though.

wolf

I apologize, I am not sure what world didn't get reset but only for the old world not the new one.

Kryptonite

Quote from: wolf on July 05, 2012, 06:14:16 AM
I apologize, I am not sure what world didn't get reset but only for the old world not the new one.

Yeah, exactly. That would RUIN the old one!

weed

wolf

It Already is ruined.

Kryptonite

Not completely. This would basically destroy the value of the only remaining valuable items. It's not like it's a spawn server and items have NO value...

weed

Earth

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 05, 2012, 11:19:10 PM
Not completely. This would basically destroy the value of the only remaining valuable items. It's not like it's a spawn server and items have NO value...

That's why I said armour and weapons vote shop would be good on World 2, not a rare vote shop, it would destroy the game.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Jake

Quote from: Earth on July 06, 2012, 01:01:46 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on July 05, 2012, 11:19:10 PM

That's why I said armour and weapons vote shop would be good on World 2, not a rare vote shop, it would destroy the game.
There would be no reason in voting. Ryan's already rolled back all the Barrow items for what cause? To just add them to a vote shop again so they can be back into their practically useless form?

People won't vote for just armor that's easy to get in-game. They want things you can't get in-game by killing something or as a reward.