News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

For World 1.

Started by Cudi, June 17, 2012, 05:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cudi

Hey, this is mainly out to the staff teams but I think the staff team should have some drop partys on world 1 just to get things started up and get some rares\good items into the game. I realise that if you drop to much stuff it would completely destroy the eco, but we need some valuables in the game.

I hope you consider this,
~Cudi

Desolate

Yeah, I was thinking of a staff member hosting a variety of games throughout the week to take people away from training and stimulate the economy. This would probably include hide and seek, drop parties etc..  :)

Cudi

Yeah, that would be awesome.

Jake

I thought you were going to do this anyway. It's still pretty early. I'd say give it a week or two before giving out rares, That way they're worth more and people could have a chance of buying them off another player  8)

wsftw

Or here's an idea, add the new rares to the barrows rewards for a couple of days. That would be pretty fair huh?

Jake

Quote from: wsftw on June 25, 2012, 10:25:09 PM
Or here's an idea, add the new rares to the barrows rewards for a couple of days. That would be pretty fair huh?
Not to the people who are Skillers, Like me.

wsftw

Skillers are a severe minority on worldscape, and most have a main. It is fair.

Kevin

Possibly. We talked about making the traditional rares. We can easily remove the current items.

wsftw

Traditional rares is a great idea, new players would know what items are more expensive than others.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on June 25, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Possibly. We talked about making the traditional rares. We can easily remove the current items.
:D PLEASE

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on June 25, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Support, Support and Support. I also suggest adding Beret back to ::Northpole then  ::)