News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

A few i never posted.

Started by wolf, June 26, 2012, 12:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

District Division (i have no idea what it is i just got requests)

A smaller size banner.

The Stig banner (If you don't watch top gear you will not know what it is.)

My banner.

Feel free to rate or leave you're comments.

Kinematics

For the First two: the text ruins it. Something doesn't blend, and It looks too distracting for my eyes.
Third one: I like the smaller size, but the background has way too many colors in it.
Fourth: Meh.
Fifth: If you want to make this signature sexy, kick out the blurred render and keep the text with that background. That'd look nice.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Jake

I love the third one! It just looks so cool. The size, The colours just everything!

wolf

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 04:26:12 AM
I love the third one! It just looks so cool. The size, The colours just everything!
if you want it its yours.