News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Donating..

Started by Cudi, June 16, 2012, 09:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cudi

Okay, I wanted to donate to the server and when I go into the..

This is what happens..

Please help,
~Cudi

Kryptonite

Quote from: dwitsme on June 17, 2012, 12:03:23 AM
Why the hell would you donate right now. You are going to ruin the economy by yourself. What's the point of a complete reset if you're just going to buy your items back. Wait until the donator shop is removed before you donate anything. kevin or Ryan please go ahead and take the donator shop out of this game is gonna ruin it again. Please wait to give any donations.

Oh you have a new forum account to cover up your old username? You're so mysterious.

No but really, shut up. No one wants your negativity.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Kryptonite on June 17, 2012, 12:16:56 AM
Quote from: dwitsme on June 17, 2012, 12:03:23 AM
Why the hell would you donate right now. You are going to ruin the economy by yourself. What's the point of a complete reset if you're just going to buy your items back. Wait until the donator shop is removed before you donate anything. kevin or Ryan please go ahead and take the donator shop out of this game is gonna ruin it again. Please wait to give any donations.

Oh you have a new forum account to cover up your old username? You're so mysterious.

No but really, shut up. No one wants your negativity.

Where's the Like button? let him do as he pleases.

Cudi

Thanks for the support Chaoslancex and Kane, and I wasn't gonna buy stuff like that I was gonna buy herbs for the eco and stuff on world 2...

Jake

Deleted his comment even though It's practically pointless considering you all quoted it  ::)

No prob. Just back on topic now  8)

Jake

Kane said it best, Whoever seen his comment, it was just a tad to aggressive  ::)

I've sorted him out and he'll learn his lesson. Everyone, Carryon as if nothing happened  ;)

(Also the "Report To Moderator" button works guys  ::))