News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

help

Started by hirax, February 18, 2009, 01:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirax

ok so i am 1 of the few mac users that play runscape private servers. On the moparscape forums on ry's post i can see that he uses a mac to. Anyway the best client there is for a mac i the dodian client but i know ry has a mac and he uses that runescape client on a mac. I downloaded that client and i got very happy that ill finnaly be able to see other players on servers who have items not supported by the dodian client.  anyway to make a long story short the "blitz client.jnlp" when i try to load the client it pauses at "connecting to update server so it wont load. anyway i am tired of playing servers with a bad client. so is there a anything i need to download for it to work. plz help

Con1887

Usually the 500+ clients stop at connecting to update server because the server you're trying to connect to is Offline.

BigDogg420

Hirax I have seen this post also in another board so please do not post multipule post of the same thing I will not lock this topic because it is in the right topic and I see that some one is trying to help.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!