News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

FORUM problem

Started by Francis, June 12, 2012, 11:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I have a problem only on Google chrome, when i try to login to my acount. It says "You were unable to login, please check your cookie settings and try again later". I checked my cookie settings, removed them. Tried to do everything in my power. But doesn't work. Right now im on internet explorer and i'm posting this. I can login into any other browser except for google chrome. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Joris

That's why google chrome sucks, i still use ie9 and i have no problems with it.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Joris on June 13, 2012, 01:44:32 AM
That's why google chrome sucks, i still use ie9 and i have no problems with it.
What happened to "don't post unless you have a solution"?

Honestly, if I were to give any advice, I'd say the obvious first and tell you to re-download Chrome, if that's the browser you insist on using. Can you log in to any other accounts on Chrome?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Francis

I forgot to say, this is fixed, lock.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!