News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

FORUM problem

Started by Francis, June 12, 2012, 11:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I have a problem only on Google chrome, when i try to login to my acount. It says "You were unable to login, please check your cookie settings and try again later". I checked my cookie settings, removed them. Tried to do everything in my power. But doesn't work. Right now im on internet explorer and i'm posting this. I can login into any other browser except for google chrome. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Joris

That's why google chrome sucks, i still use ie9 and i have no problems with it.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Joris on June 13, 2012, 01:44:32 AM
That's why google chrome sucks, i still use ie9 and i have no problems with it.
What happened to "don't post unless you have a solution"?

Honestly, if I were to give any advice, I'd say the obvious first and tell you to re-download Chrome, if that's the browser you insist on using. Can you log in to any other accounts on Chrome?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Francis

I forgot to say, this is fixed, lock.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!