News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

RE: WorldScape players.

Started by stolp4, May 11, 2012, 04:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stolp4

Dear WorldScape players, if you need any help within the server client and if no mod's are online please come to me with any questions you may have. I am not trying to act like a mod or trying to get a mod position, I am a respected player and informer of the WorldScape community. All I am doing is give the mod's an easyier time and also because I am on here quite alot I think I can help out loads.

Please feel free to comment.

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

Recoil

Yes, you are trying to be one with this post.

A potential mod doesn't make it so obvious that he wants to be one; he simply helps when it's needed, not make a verbal announcement to everyone that he's helping.

Just sayin'.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

stolp4

Thankyou Kry for your input. And also I know you are messing around because you are a level 172. So please respect this post. Thanks.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

stolp4

Yes Recoil if you look at my respect amount is says 0 and I think people can see that so please do not point out the easyest thing thanks.

Kryptonite

Quote from: stolp4 on May 11, 2012, 05:25:21 PM
Thankyou Kry for your input. And also I know you are messing around because you are a level 172. So please respect this post. Thanks.

How do I respect posts?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Come on guys, Leave him along.

Stolp4, Making post's like these won't get you respected at all. People will hate on you. Just play the game as it is and help here and there.

If you're wanting mod this won't help you either.

Locked.