News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Different Economy Fix

Started by Ry60003333, May 11, 2012, 01:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think we should do this?

Yes!
32 (86.5%)
No!
5 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Ry60003333

Instead of resetting the economy of the current accounts, consider this idea:

What if we made a second game world where you used the same username and password, but you had a different in game account? This would mean that World 1 would have your account as it is today, with all the items and skills, and World 2 would be a blank start for everyone; and you would be able to login to either with the same username and password and change between them as you please. Also, the friends list would be linked between the two worlds, and we would have two highscore tables.  ;D

What do you guys think? Would you want us to try to do this? I feel that it would give WorldScape a chance to shine without all of the duped items and glitches accounts from the past, and it would preserve all of the current accounts and all of WorldScape's history.

I am never giving up on this game, and if you guys think this will bring more players to the server then we will do it! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

freak m4n

Because you deleted that other topic, I'll just post it again. :)

Make it so, that the second world gives less xp than world 1? :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Desolate

We were sort of thinking about that and making a max combat level of 126 and a maximum stat level of 99. It's generally more appealing to new people.  8)

Yoho

You'd probably have to inform people that it is a new world and no items/levels have been lost. Otherwise, this would happen again: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,12994.msg112681.html#msg112681

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jarred on May 11, 2012, 02:02:14 AM
We were sort of thinking about that and making a max combat level of 126 and a maximum stat level of 99. It's generally more appealing to new people.  8)
This is another thing that we would like to do. ;D

Quote from: Yoho on May 11, 2012, 02:45:12 AM
You'd probably have to inform people that it is a new world and no items/levels have been lost. Otherwise, this would happen again: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,12994.msg112681.html#msg112681
This is why we would announce it and make it World 2, not World 1. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

100% Support this! I'd love for this to happen.

Recoil

YESSSSSSSS!!!

Only thing I'm worried is that no one will play on World 2, but now advertising is critically important.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

d1stortor

Wow, i would love this to happend. It would be awesome. I think it'd be kool to make the xp rate the same as if it was on blitz.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Free Legend

I love this idea, and hopefully it'll happen!

Heoros1

Wow ryan is so smart, I support
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Kryptonite

You should bring back Blitz for World 2 if possible :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

Amazing idea I 100% support

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

monkeys phat

If it does work . The Client would have a world 2 option ? And will the prices be the normal prices?
When Nothing Goes Right , Go Left :D

Old Account : Magekill

Arabs are Baws

Jake

Quote from: monkeys phat on May 12, 2012, 12:28:15 AM
If it does work . The Client would have a world 2 option ? And will the prices be the normal prices?
There will be an economy reset so things that don't cost so much now may cost a lot more.

Can't wait  8)

Dug

Quote from: Kryptonite on May 11, 2012, 07:25:40 PM
You should bring back Blitz for World 2 if possible :)
I wish that would be an option =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..