News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Should I quit player killing?

Started by stolp4, May 10, 2012, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stolp4

Dear WorldScape forum readers, as you all have heard (Depends if yout  was on WorldScape at the time I said this) I have offically quit player killing. There is no reason for me to continue to player kill if most people wont fight properly in ::wildy. But i am willing to change my opinon depending on the responces I get from this post.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

Recoil

You know it's completely necessary, to make a post announcing that you're no longer PKing. :P
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

stolp4

yea I know, but if you ask most of the mods and player killers in WorldScape they will tell you I am one of the best going only a few people can defeat me. But I dont see any point in it anymore.
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

stolp4

Yes Kry I did announce I am quitting player killing and yes I am aware that I have applied for Death Zone but if you have not noticed nobody hardly cares anymore about clans. No offence to the owner of the clans but it is what most people who play Worldscape think. And also Kry like I mentioned before about Death Zone I have quit pking but I did not state for how long. I want the player killing to come back to fashion.

Wild

you should do what you want and not coming back only because of good responses.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Yoho

robinhood

I had the same

i quieted Pking a while ago then i used to collect rare and that gets bored after that i was just chilling in home talking to people and since  that become boring

...i started trolling the forums

so what are you planning to do if you quit pking?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

stolp4

Well I think that I will help the other players within WorldScape. Seeing that im near enough doing it now I think that I shall do that for the up coming months just to see how WorldScape changes in the player killing performance.

Jake

Too much Trolol for one page. Ease up on him guys.

The opinion to Pk is completely yours, no one else's. No one Pk's either.

Locked.