News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Forgot Forum Password-Help

Started by monkeys phat, May 08, 2012, 01:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeys phat

I have forgotten my forum password and I would like to have the password again. I can provide lots of information:
Name: Ancientspell
Possible email: [email protected] [email protected]
Account created at around late August.
If needed I will post previous passwords that the account used. I already posted but I didn't get a the responses I needed .
I'm not sure if I should pm Ryan or Kevin please tell me if I need to.
If you need you can email the password to [email protected] or can you pm it .
When Nothing Goes Right , Go Left :D

Old Account : Magekill

Arabs are Baws

lollol

Ryan And Kevin Are Extremely Busy Right Now With A New Server Called "Runerebels" You Should Try To Post There As It's The Only Place That They Read It In, Or Maybe U Can Pm Them On That Server, It Would Be Better.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Kevin

I believe the email server is now working again due to the new host. Try having smf email you a password.

monkeys phat

Sorry I'm new to posting on the forums. What's Smf ?

Arabs are Baws

Kevin

Smf is our forums. Just hit forgot password, and it will email it to the email you used when you registered your account.

monkeys phat

I don't have the password for [email protected] but I have the password for [email protected], I'm still not sure which one it is .

Arabs are Baws

Jake

Use the one you registered that account with. If you didn't use either, Try any one of them.