News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Forgot Password

Started by monkeys phat, May 08, 2012, 12:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeys phat

I came back to worldscape after 1 year and I remember one account that works but my brother (ancientspell)doesn't know his password.
PS. There might be some mistakes with the name.
-Im not sure if this is the right place to put it -- when I try to put the name and a guessed password it comes as an unregistered player .
Thanks

Name : Ancientspell
When Nothing Goes Right , Go Left :D

Old Account : Magekill

Arabs are Baws

Jake

Yes this is the right place to put it. Although I can't really help you with recovering your account I can say that if/when you get your account you'll need to "Pair" it with your Forum account.

So instead of it being called "Ancientspell" It will be called "Monkey Phat". Same skills and all, Just different name.

monkeys phat

Can I make a new forum account and put it as ancientspell as that ?
ps. I don't want ancientspell on Monkeys phat and if I do will the name be ancientspell and have ancientspells skilles or will it have monkeys phats skilles but ancientspells items ?

Arabs are Baws

Desolate

If you recover an account on monkeys phat, your in-game name will be monkey phats also but with the items and stats of your other account. If you want your new account with your previous stats/items with the name ancientspells, your best bet is to make a forum account with tha name. I hope it made sense to you.  :P

monkeys phat

Now I found out that I just need the forum password because I forgot it .
Name : Ancientspell
PS. I still know the email for ancientspell: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
If I the password is given to me can you pm me it or email it to me at : [email protected]

Arabs are Baws