News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Tormented Demons, Suicide or...?

Started by zammypro, February 15, 2009, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zammypro

I decided to fight tormented demons. Obviously I wouldn't survive more than one monster a trip because I was poor at the time o.O. I brought a d hally, a rune c-bow, ring of wealth, karil's leathertop, torag's platelegs, karil's coif, ava's accumulator (maybe I should've brought my quest cape ^^), about 200 diamond bolts, darklight, dragon boots, and barrows gloves. In my inv. I brought a hell load of prayer pots and sharks, and, obviously, my sapph. lantern. Sadly I didn't bring a familiar. -.-
      Darklight didn't do crap and the shield of the demon stayed up so I couldn't hit normally. After the third switch of the attack style, I learned what the demon looked like and I prayed before it attacked. After a few minutes, a second demon respawned and attacked me. Thankfully, there was another person there. :)
      I did okay for a while, used up most of my sharks and the demon was almost dead. Darklight still didn't do crap on it. This is where the trouble came in. I was almost dead and I massed on my food. Apparently, I was lagging.... I was lucky that I didn't log out from that lag, but I still died. I quickly banked my stuff, got a light and tinder, and tried to go back down. Then... (damn IT!!) I noticed I didn't have a second sapph. lantern. I tried to get another one, hoping that some one would repair or bless my grave. Unfortunately, I had a maze random... (funny how these happen at one of the worst possible times). My grave didn't die yet (thank you Angel of Death), and I got the materials needed. When I tried to light it, it said I didn't have any oil in it... so I just logged off and lost my money there.

But just because I died doesn't mean I won't go again. ^^

Zack

The first time you go to some sort of boss it's the hardest thing you'll do, but after you get a few kills you'll be going there every day hoping for a dragon claws drop  ;D

zammypro

Yeah, it was like my first time going to miths. :P Except those are easier to kill.