News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Tormented Demons, Suicide or...?

Started by zammypro, February 15, 2009, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zammypro

I decided to fight tormented demons. Obviously I wouldn't survive more than one monster a trip because I was poor at the time o.O. I brought a d hally, a rune c-bow, ring of wealth, karil's leathertop, torag's platelegs, karil's coif, ava's accumulator (maybe I should've brought my quest cape ^^), about 200 diamond bolts, darklight, dragon boots, and barrows gloves. In my inv. I brought a hell load of prayer pots and sharks, and, obviously, my sapph. lantern. Sadly I didn't bring a familiar. -.-
      Darklight didn't do crap and the shield of the demon stayed up so I couldn't hit normally. After the third switch of the attack style, I learned what the demon looked like and I prayed before it attacked. After a few minutes, a second demon respawned and attacked me. Thankfully, there was another person there. :)
      I did okay for a while, used up most of my sharks and the demon was almost dead. Darklight still didn't do crap on it. This is where the trouble came in. I was almost dead and I massed on my food. Apparently, I was lagging.... I was lucky that I didn't log out from that lag, but I still died. I quickly banked my stuff, got a light and tinder, and tried to go back down. Then... (damn IT!!) I noticed I didn't have a second sapph. lantern. I tried to get another one, hoping that some one would repair or bless my grave. Unfortunately, I had a maze random... (funny how these happen at one of the worst possible times). My grave didn't die yet (thank you Angel of Death), and I got the materials needed. When I tried to light it, it said I didn't have any oil in it... so I just logged off and lost my money there.

But just because I died doesn't mean I won't go again. ^^

Zack

The first time you go to some sort of boss it's the hardest thing you'll do, but after you get a few kills you'll be going there every day hoping for a dragon claws drop  ;D

zammypro

Yeah, it was like my first time going to miths. :P Except those are easier to kill.