News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

~

Started by Joris, May 03, 2012, 07:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joris

~
~

Sora

Very nice guide Fakerz.  ;D
Lots of people ask how to donate all the time and I think this will help them a lot.  :)

Recoil

Donating is a huge reason the economy is fucked now. To be honest people should just donate to help the server, not to get items and ruin it for everyone else.. It's devalues items.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Joris

Recoil, if you think this server is "f*****", just stop playing? Try RuneRebels if you don't like WorldScape anymore, but please stop posting those negative reactions on topics, and stop making people stop because YOU think the economy sucks on worldscape, you're just making it worse, more people(and i have no idea why) listen to the rubbish your posting on the forum, and stop playing, that's one reason why worldscape is dieing at this very moment.

Recoil

Lol I don't play. And It's not just me who thinks it, I know about 10 others that support me on it. And I'm not negative, I bring the truth to light. You people just sugarcoat.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Genuine

Quote from: Recoil on May 03, 2012, 08:12:56 PM
Lol I don't play. And It's not just me who thinks it, I know about 10 others that support me on it. And I'm not negative, I bring the truth to light. You people just sugarcoat.
^^^
Why would you try RuneRebels. It will just as bad in my opinion. If you donate, all the money you put in will go toward RuneRebels.
Plus, Worldscape doesn't even have a economy, so it really sucks. Worldscape is dying because they don't listen to the Community.

Everything I've seen Revoil post is 100% correct.

Voltimolt

Worldscape runs on a VPS btw, not a VPN. thought you should know.