News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

RAWR!

Started by Mia, April 30, 2012, 03:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Hello everyone,

It's come to my attention that most of the players on here are whining about the economy. I am quite upset about this..

It's not Staff's problems when the economy is bad.   It's the players that make WS worth playing.  But, the on going disrespect to staff & other players over silly things is just pathetic.

I'm tired of everyone relying on staff to "fix things" when the truth is, they have the choice to shut down worldscape with absolutely no awareness to everyone but they keep it on not for their own use but to keep it going for you all.

Worldscape would be popular if people would suck it up!  Hold your tongue when people are being "annoying" in your eyes.   But, it's the internet!  You can't tell emotions from just saying "You're a noob" 

Take me for example;
I call everyone a noob, even people who find the word "Noob" offensive, they don't get offended.  BECAUSE they know I'm just playing around and I'm not the type of person to actually insult someone like that.   

And let's get this f****** straight.   Noob isn't even a word! it's not in the dictionary, It was invented by some punk-ass kid that wanted to make up a word to troll everyone, which in my world, is pretty sad. 

So if anyone's gonna get offended by the word "Noob" DON'T.  They're (Me lololol) are making themselves look like an idiot for saying a word that isn't even real.

And the Economy fix~ It's not the admin/staff's job to make WS a better place! it's yours! sure they gotta improve the game playing, we can't do that (as in adding items, maps etc) but to all you players I suggest you read the following;

Now, we can't blame these server owners for being such terrible server owners, because this is a gaming community, owners don't need to care for you all like little babies.

SO To begin my Guide here are a Couple ways we are going to be demonstarting how you can keep players, and veteran players happy and glad to be apart of Worldscape's server, and be able to recognize it over all the other servers...

- Lose the tough guy attitude.
- Learn to talk to your players and communicate with the community in whole.
- Plan on being the most active person on the server,
- Social skills improvement.

Lose the TOUGH GUY Attitude
THIS RIGHT HERE  UP THERE
Is the reason most all of the servers lose there players/ get disrespected. you NEED to learn to RESPECT players. I DON'T CARE if this is a gaming community, there are PEOPLE on the other side of the computer that love to be respected.
Give respect, get Respect.

-Learn to TALK to your players and COMMUNICATE with the community in whole.
Same Goes with the first rule, you need to learn that players depend on everyone as the server community to reply to there needs and help them get to the stage that they are and don't need help further. (This "Hey can you help me" Stage doesn't last for long, if you get alot of players, the new guys will improve and you'll get more players.

Now. I think not only this big post is directed at E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E but we all do need to grow up and respect each other before there's no players and Worldscape's done for good.

And, I'm also kinda, p***ed about the skills and wanting to "reset everything" this isn't directed at anyone so don't think it is.

If we "reset" everything, we'll lose everything.  Including players, it's how we lost them all a while ago.   
I think, WHEN STAFF ISN'T BUSY we should RECRUIT PLAYERS, ADVERTISE, MAKE WORLDSCAPE A BETTER PLACE BEFORE STEPPING IN AND GOING "Oh, ryan and kevin ruined ws.. blah blah" No, that's not true.   You wouldn't be here if they ruined it!

Stop pinning everyone's problems on the Staff, they get harassed weekly by players and ex- players, they/we do not deserve more punishment when all we're doing is breakin people down.

And skills, people are leveling toooooo easy.  Making the skills challenging will bring more of a
"fight" into worldscape,  so many people are just getting max levels, showing off and PKING non stop,  Sure that's not a bad thing but.. when you really think about it, we all got our 135's no problems at all.

I recomend making skills harder to level, a little more harder to do.  By changing there whereabouts of monsters, not reducing the XP they give but making them hit harder, making the skills rate slow down.   Giving them hit's agaisnt players.  Making them rare to find.   

And giving more monster spots.  That's not hard to do, spawn some freakin' demons in edgeville or something! limit the monsters in-game by making more range of options.

And when new skills come out, give them hard xp, low xp but equal xp which can take about 1 month to get 135.

I'm done, hate me all you want, I'm a b*tch, I'll  bite.

gomes97

if you fix this you get blitz back
and that time everybody quit.
so why you want it back because they take a big risk.
maybe we can change the pking or something like that
new skills and new food etc.
i think this game needs to be uniqeu and not like all the other server,
we have a specail economy and pking

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

It was the damn dupers!

Diva La Viva

This is not a game, it's a f#cking copy. Old ws made this place feel unique. Now we're just another prvivate server. This is why I think people left, it changed to much. I left runescape because runescape had a horrible community. I came here, found nice people, saw something that was like runescape, but still completely different. And I'm sure everyone came here for the same reason back in the days. I don't like playing anymore because this game is now runescapes baby brother, exactly a like but less players. Fixing this game is fcking hopeless, it will never be fun again in my eyes. Yes I'm giving up, problem?

gomes97

Quote from: Diva La Viva on April 30, 2012, 04:37:13 AM
This is not a game, it's a f#cking copy. Old ws made this place feel unique. Now we're just another prvivate server. This is why I think people left, it changed to much. I left runescape because runescape had a horrible community. I came here, found nice people, saw something that was like runescape, but still completely different. And I'm sure everyone came here for the same reason back in the days. I don't like playing anymore because this game is now runescapes baby brother, exactly a like but less players. Fixing this game is fcking hopeless, it will never be fun again in my eyes. Yes I'm giving up, problem?
soo agreed i im not sure but in the old times nobody wanted fix the economy
i think if you change the pking people will play more.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

Not everyone Pked. If they did change it people would moan again.

Wild

Mia, i really don't understand some of your posts. Why would you rant on players that want the game to change? If you want to keep players there should be a major change and not only the "Attitude" of people.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

If you make skills hard to train, then they're boring as hell to get to 135 unless you have multiple unique methods of training like RuneScape. Otherwise that's just stupid in my opinion.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mia

Doesn't matter anymore.  Tehy lost interest cuz' they've made themselves a new server.  So pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mia on April 30, 2012, 07:56:22 AM
Doesn't matter anymore.  Tehy lost interest cuz' they've made themselves a new server.  So pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing you're head of advertising ;o

I'm not really for or against the "revolution" going on, but think about it this way. We can always get new players, but if the new players log in and see no one online, they're probably not going to play very long, especially if they come on the forums and find people ranting how the game is bad.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mia

Mia

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 30, 2012, 07:59:24 AM
Quote from: Mia on April 30, 2012, 07:56:22 AM
Good thing you're head of advertising ;o

I'm not really for or against the "revolution" going on, but think about it this way. We can always get new players, but if the new players log in and see no one online, they're probably not going to play very long, especially if they come on the forums and find people ranting how the game is bad.
Eh, if they decide to turn the new one into WS then i'll play it.    I just don't understand why they'd leave this and start new :\

Recoil

I'm tired of explaining what I have in huge posts of my past. If you want to see my side go find my posts, my fingers are tired.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.