News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

coincidence? i think not.

Started by nate, April 28, 2012, 01:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I was wondering about this too actually.. Lol. Like all of the sudden everything's locked.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

click a button is alot easier than posting an argumentative reply ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Kevin

I locked all of them, except the staff feedback since it was still an active topic.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2012, 03:10:12 AM
I locked all of them, except the staff feedback since it was still an active topic.
Well really the other topics were active too, and they were directed at the Owners as-well. There wasn't a reply on most of those in so long because we were waiting for an Owner to reply to them, lol.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 11:44:44 AM
Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2012, 03:10:12 AM
Well really the other topics were active too, and they were directed at the Owners as-well. There wasn't a reply on most of those in so long because we were waiting for an Owner to reply to them, lol.
^.^

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on April 28, 2012, 12:20:31 PM
And Program's findings got removed too.
shit.. that means they're hiding something.

There better be a real good reason that post got removed, and why there is what he found.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 12:22:30 PM
Quote from: Mute on April 28, 2012, 12:20:31 PM
And Program's findings got removed too.
shit.. that means they're hiding something.

There better be a real good reason that post got removed, and why there is what he found.

They didn't get removed. We moved them to a hidden board, we also talked to Aaron last night about what it all is. Ryan is going to be making a post explaining all of it. Was nothing to be completely honest. If you guys dug deeper you'd realize it was all worthless and had no use.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on April 28, 2012, 02:31:30 PM
They didn't get removed. We moved them to a hidden board, we also talked to Aaron last night about what it all is. Ryan is going to be making a post explaining all of it. Was nothing to be completely honest. If you guys dug deeper you'd realize it was all worthless and had no use.
Yes, you may remove my post about that. I've talked to Aaron since. My mistake.
Dem digits

Kevin

Ryan said the code that uploads/downloads stuff was for a peer to peer network. and x.worldscapeblitz.com doesn't have anything there. When you sent packets to it, it was still receiving them because his modem was accepting them, but there is nothing there.

The whole thing was something Jeremy had added years ago, and Ryan removed the base code of it from the client years ago, it never did anything and never will do anything. Ryan is going to remove all of it and re-update the client. Ryan has no point or purpose in hacking anyone. And like Aaron said last night, if we did have access to all of that, wouldn't you think we would have done something when we demoted him, or someone tried stealing our players or something. If you guys want to dig deeper into the client, go ahead.

Kevin

Recoil

Kevin, he's trying to say that if Ry's doing nothing with it, why keep it there? After all, it was Jeremy's code.

It just makes people nervous that harm COULD be done to their computers.
Dem digits

Kevin

Quote from: Mute on April 28, 2012, 02:55:31 PM
To remove your little malicious-looking piece of code?

Unless it was really something else?

And no, I'm fucked right off about this, so I'm not gonna give up till I get evidence solider than the metal that holds a fucking nasa space shuttle together.

Ryan didn't know it was in there. That was something for Jeremy years ago, and he has no idea it was in those jar files. He is going to remove them.

And you guys are treating this like a conspiracy like we are trying to cover something up. Has anyone from WorldScape randomly had something happen to their computers? No.

The files haven't been touched in years, you guys can see that for yourself. If we had something malicious in there something would have happened at one time or another. And you guys are accusing it to be a "Rat" which is completely wrong. Ryan has never, and will never code something like that.

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on April 28, 2012, 02:56:48 PM
Kevin, he's trying to say that if Ry's doing nothing with it, why keep it there? After all, it was Jeremy's code.

It just makes people nervous that harm COULD be done to their computers.

I've already posted that he is going to be removing it. Today he is going to Prom. He doesn't have time to do it today.