News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Staff Feedback

Started by Kryptonite, April 27, 2012, 01:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

I can't really put this lightly at all. The staff, mainly the owners, have become absolutely horrible at giving feedback to the players. If they ever give any sort of feedback to us players, it's when we're making a rant about how the staff are doing something wrong and they're trying to explain how we're wrong. This is bullshit in my opinion. They rarely respond to anything players say to them unless they're in-game. I've had staff members say Ryan doesn't talk to anyone at all except other owners/developers, not even other staff. This is becoming pathetic. I'm not saying you don't do anything for us, but the feedback has become completely terrible. Who agrees with me on this? There's no way in hell I'm the only one...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Diva La Viva

Ryan should be more active in posting on forums and in game, its like he dont give a sh#t about us.

Kryptonite

I'm not really talking about Ryan here -_- I understand he's probably really busy, but this is mainly directed towards the others.

weed

Recoil

I agree with you, but Ryan is at fault too. He should be giving us feedback as-well.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 27, 2012, 02:49:28 PM
I'm not really talking about Ryan here -_- I understand he's probably really busy, but this is mainly directed towards the others.
Yeah I went a little off topic... another point about Ryan's activeness> busy or not you should be able to get on 5 minuts to say hi or something. Just to show that you're actually there. And i agree with you on the actual topic:)

Kevin

We've all been busy. Ryan and Bill are both coming to the end of their Senior Years in High School, and I have been working ~8 hours a day.

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on April 27, 2012, 10:08:02 PM
We've all been busy. Ryan and Bill are both coming to the end of their Senior Years in High School, and I have been working ~8 hours a day.
Yeah but - not even a little time to give us feedback?

I'm not sure how busy Ryan and Bill are, but I'm in highschool as-well (and I've been struggling lately, which means extra studying also) and I have plenty of time to post plenty on the forums.

At least one post a day especially from Ryan and Bill; that are replies and feedback would be fine. If he has time to log in and check on the community once in awhile (which I'm aware he does on the forums) I'm sure he could no problem reply to a few like he used to.

It's not like it takes forever to reply to posts on the forums. Literally a few mins a week at least.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

Well, okay. Thank you for an explanation at least. Better than leaving us with nothing.

weed

Kevin

Quote from: Recoil on April 27, 2012, 10:13:09 PM
Yeah but - not even a little time to give us feedback?

I'm not sure how busy Ryan and Bill are, but I'm in highschool as-well (and I've been struggling lately, which means extra studying also) and I have plenty of time to post plenty on the forums.

At least one post a day especially from Ryan and Bill; that are replies and feedback would be fine. If he has time to log in and check on the community once in awhile (which I'm aware he does on the forums) I'm sure he could no problem reply to a few like he used to.

It's not like it takes forever to reply to posts on the forums. Literally a few mins a week at least.

Ryan has mostly AP classes, and he's been prepping for his senior project.

Recoil

On Topic - Yeah I guess at least having one owner letting us in is somewhat comforting.

Off - Here are my grades as of now..

(Ignore the F in Spanish, that's cause of my dumbass teacher accidentally putting that I missed two quizzes.)

Also in Biology I just finished a kick-ass project that SHOULDD bring it up.

But in Algebra and History, I'm pretty fucked; it's close to the end of the year. I usually fly through math with ease, I'm advanced in one year, but once again - dumbass (and ANNOYYYINGGG) teacher.
Dem digits

Genuine

I know Ryan has school and all, but he could atleast get on for 10 Minutes to read and give replies to posts.

nate

its ok, this is the exact reason why no one cares/plays this game anymore. its not their fault that they are 18+ and have other interests. unless they recruit new, younger players as owners/admin that can help code, ws will not grow.

This is / isn't a serious post

Diva La Viva

Don't give us the bullshit that all of you is busy, Kevin. Y'all must have a few spare minuts just to get on like your phone or something. Dont you agree?

Kevin

Ok. Let's set something straight. If you guys don't like how things are being ran, or like the staff saying "We're inactive" then leave. We aren't here to cater to your every wish. We are all busy, and we all have other things going on in our lives. We can't be on the forums 24/7. Nor can we get in-game all the time. I try to get on the forums at least once a day, and days like today where it is my day off I am posting. I read 90% of what you guys post. So don't give be this shit. Every thing is 2 sided.