News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Minecraft Fans.

Started by Jose, April 23, 2012, 06:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose

TROLOLOOLOL!!! Must watch!

Recoil

Tbh, I hate this guy. He just bugs me.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jose

I just posted it and you already wanna say something negative lol
. Just watch it before you give your opinion. Instead of trolling for posts.

Recoil

Lol, I hate when people bring that up. "You're doing it for posts" I give my honest opinion about the dude. It's not off-topic or anything. It's not like I said it in an offensive way. I just said I don't like him. And if you're going to complain about that then that's ridiculous.

I've hated Whiteboy in the past for fair reasons. Not just because I hated one of his vids. He's a money whore who's manipulated YouTube in the past to get money (if you want me to go into detail, I will - through PM or posting, so I don't get accused of "trolling for post count" again ::))
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Reminds me of that NightmareRH dude because he's annoying.

jbrooks45

I thought it was for reality so I played your video but what I saw is just an animation. But anyway, it's good. I appreciate your creativity. You just need to develop and who knows you can be one of the greatest animator in the future.

Kryptonite

Quote from: jbrooks45 on June 20, 2012, 07:03:16 AM
I thought it was for reality so I played your video but what I saw is just an animation. But anyway, it's good. I appreciate your creativity. You just need to develop and who knows you can be one of the greatest animator in the future.

Yes. Jose is obviously the one who made this video. And that random-ass advertisement is completely related to this topic.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

alimamore

You created some sensible points there. I did a groundwork on the subject and located most of the people can accept as true with your blog. Thanks

Jake

Wow bots are getting freaky  ???

P.S you shouldn't post on topics that are relatively dead. It's actually against the rules.

Locked.