News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

if i have to...

Started by hello my nan, April 23, 2012, 01:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hello my nan

If i have to i will do my best to get this server back i will some how protest. I love this server but now it's crap please if you would post a agreeing with me if u want to change something on worldscape, that will make it better, I dont care if you ban me im just saying im trying to help this server ban me because im doing whats right. I dont care if u ban me because I atleast fought trying to change world scape make it better.

Some how i just want to make it better everyone please agree with me post or make a topic agree with me we can try to make worldscape better ! agree with me and say something that you  think will make worldscape better stand up be brave ban me but listen to this you banned some one trying to help just like martain luther king junior then the security gaurd killed him and guess what the security guard kill martain luther king jounior because he didn't want it to change he wanted everything his way if all go free does that then the mods will try to take over all go free.

This is a waring to you dont let people nice fool u if u see them be nice i guess u can make them mod but that does NOT mean you stop watching them because all go free stops watching that mod and he turns around and threats people and try to make every thing hes way will you help like they help martain luther king jounior will you thats your choice all go free mods admins every one that wants to bane me think of this i got banned trying to help trying to change like martain luther im inspired by him he died trying to save the blacks. I know you might think im black no your wrong im white, I might be crazy i might be stupid but i believe if we try we can. I love matain luther king jounior for what he did he change hummanity now it's sorta how chance to change world scap will you help me and stand up and fight for peace and for fun all we do on this server now is argu and fight yes.

I suck at spelling so most of the afericans couldn't write couldn't even read martain luther save millions and billions of slaves ok i am noticing im getting carried away ok so back to worldscape will you help me save world scape make it better i dont care if you bann me do it i will be banned trying like matain luther king jounior died saving billion to millions of peopl will you help world scape?
love god!!!! love, pray, live!!!!!!

d1stortor

You shouldn't get banned. There's no reason for you to get banned. That's the good thing about being human; we have the right to talk and speak our mind :) And well, You and alot of people in Worldscape agree with you, including my self. I also agree that classic was better. But you see, classic is not going to come back. No matter what people say or do, classic is not coming back. Why? I don't know, people have never said a real good reason that actually makes sense on why not bring old or semi-old worldscape back. But if there was anything I could do to bring old worldscape back, i'd be glad to do it.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Diva La Viva

You don't need to be a moderator to help the server.

nate

trust me bro, i tried alot harder then you ever did or will do, and i got old players active and a couple new ones, but some things are just out of your control.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

What Max said, quit telling people you need to be a mod to help the server you can do that anyway. Plus we already have an advertisement team, ask Mia if you can join it (she's the head of the advert team).

Edit: Also, quit saying "Don't ban me." No one is going to as long as you stay reasonable.

And, this should be in the Rants section:
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/board,11.0.html
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

I Merk

He didn't say anything about making him mod? He was saying that AllGoFree should watch the Mods because they could act all nice and when they get mod act like a twat.

I also read Martin Luther King Jr too many times.

Recoil

Quote from: I Merk on April 23, 2012, 04:34:42 PM
He didn't say anything about making him mod? He was saying that AllGoFree should watch the Mods because they could act all nice and when they get mod act like a twat.

I also read Martin Luther King Jr too many times.
In his previous post he was yapping about people "being mean" to him when he was wondering how to be one, when he was obviously try-harding and expecting it over night.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

Quote from: Mute on April 23, 2012, 08:34:59 PM
Funk my dyslexia. I absolutely cannot read any more than 3 lines of that text wall. :L

Edit: And Funk that filter, I should be allowed to express my feelings about my own smegging disability.
I can't read it and I'm not dyslexic. I'll try and fix it a little.

Jake

Quote from: Mute on April 23, 2012, 08:44:15 PM
Didn't say that you had to be dyslexic, I was stating that I was unable to read it due to my own disability.

And yes, I'm in a cuntish mood at the moment due to life. Deal with it.
I was agreeing with you? I don't mean to sound rude but if things in life are bad then maybe you should take a break from the internet.

The Internet can get frustrating too sometimes.

Jake

Quote from: Mute on April 23, 2012, 08:48:41 PM
I was slaughtering 4chan /b/tards on an anarchy server about 10 mins ago, but then it went down. So now I have nothing else to vent my anger at life's circumstances on.
Risky. You can Message me if you want.

Back on topic now  8)

J100

Quote from: d1stortor on April 23, 2012, 02:02:13 PM
That's the good thing about being human; we have the right to talk and speak our mind :)
North Koreans are human but they can't speak there mind, if they did they would get brutally punished by their communist government.
~J100

Mia

Hello there,

It is quite hard to regain players but I/WS need as much help possible.  Over the next few days I will examine your activities & depends on if you did well, I'll ask you to join my Advertisment team. :-)