News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Nothing to do on here!

Started by Recoil, April 22, 2012, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on April 26, 2012, 06:42:18 PM
I'm not trolling...

I've never said that I'm the one to decide.

and no, Recoil, I just really don't like your points. It has nothing to do with Runescape.

You're taking this way out of context. You seem to think that every time I'm saying something that is against you, you automatically think it's for every other reason other than that I think you're talking a lot of BS.
I said you were trolling because it seems like every time you quote me (which to be honest, is every time you post) a negative feeling comes off of it.

And yes, I know you never said you were the one to decide. That's my point. Neither did I. Players are allowed to suggest things ya know.. plus like 5 other people did, you said nothing to them.

So do I think you're trolling? Yeah. Or at least being negative.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

James

Quote from: Grievous on April 26, 2012, 04:18:01 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 24, 2012, 03:33:01 PM
Quote from: Wild on April 24, 2012, 01:24:29 PM
You make the advertiser rank look bad since the only thing you do is trolling.
Nah, that's not trolling. It's worse. He's not really saying anything. Like all of his posts it's random words put together. For instance "sincerely Justin Bieber"..

These are the people I'm talking about, the kinds of people who won't affect the server because they don't know what's best for it. That's the problem with voting is that EVERYONE CAN VOTE, smart and un-smart people; just let the Owners decide on decisions as they know what's best.

Don't you think it's kind of ignorant to imply that people with a different opinion are "un-smart"? (not even a word)
I don't really give a shit anymore, but others might do. This is a community decision, you're not in the position to tell anybody how they should solve this.

To be honest, this is not a community decision. Do you have access to the server's character files? That is an executive decision; the accounts are their's not yours.  So do they have to ask for our opinions? No.  Would it be nice? No and Yes.  More people who are in favor of keeping items or not keeping them could simply make multiple accounts to vote.  It's been done in the past.

Diva La Viva

If the admins is smart, they would want our opinions before wiping our banks that we have been struggling to get in such a long time, and make all players aware of it

Recoil

Quote from: Diva La Viva on April 27, 2012, 01:00:16 AM
If the admins is smart, they would want our opinions before wiping our banks that we have been struggling to get in such a long time, and make all players aware of it
You're missing the point. There's no fair way to let everyone vote, because people just make multiple accounts.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.