News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Nothing to do on here!

Started by Recoil, April 22, 2012, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

Yes, I agree. But it's not like Ryan will just delete our accounts without an opinion from us.

robinhood

Quote from: Recoil on April 23, 2012, 05:35:22 PM
Did you read my post? I said the problem isn't player amount, it's what the players do.

And everyone knows how to vote.

No i did not read your post

your sincerely

Justin Bieber

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Recoil

I never said "delete all accounts in-game". I said reset the items, there's a huge difference.

And yes, owners should decide the fate of the game because of three things: one, they made the damn game, two, they're allowed to, and three, they're best qualified to choose. I'd take the intelligence of an owner over a player anyday, simply because players don't have to be as qualified. All we're expected to do is follow the rules, and a large player base in any game is immature and uninformed. And if those kinds of people can rig a voting system, I don't want voting.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

James

Quote from: Recoil on April 24, 2012, 12:54:21 PM
I never said "delete all accounts in-game". I said reset the items, there's a huge difference.

And yes, owners should decide the fate of the game because of three things: one, they made the damn game, two, they're allowed to, and three, they're best qualified to choose. I'd take the intelligence of an owner over a player anyday, simply because players don't have to be as qualified. All we're expected to do is follow the rules, and a large player base in any game is immature and uninformed. And if those kinds of people can rig a voting system, I don't want voting.

I was quoting Diva La Viva.  :)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: James on April 24, 2012, 12:59:19 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 24, 2012, 12:54:21 PM

It was a suggestion.

I was quoting Diva La Viva.  :)

Recoil

I know you were, I was talking to him because he thought I meant deleting accounts. I should've quoted him, my bad
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Wild

Quote from: robinhood on April 24, 2012, 12:50:20 PM
No i did not read your post

your sincerely

Justin Bieber
You make the advertiser rank look bad since the only thing you do is trolling.

On-topic; If you want to fix the economy you should just wipe every ones bank and give the donators their shards back. You will probably say "But they will be rich as hell", but they can switch the items in the shop after the economy reset.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on April 24, 2012, 01:24:29 PM
Nah, that's not trolling. It's worse. He's not really saying anything. Like all of his posts it's random words put together. For instance "sincerely Justin Bieber"..

These are the people I'm talking about, the kinds of people who won't affect the server because they don't know what's best for it. That's the problem with voting is that EVERYONE CAN VOTE, smart and un-smart people; just let the Owners decide on decisions as they know what's best.
Dem digits

Chaoslancex

Wipe it XD and be done with it, those who have the skill to earn all there items and levels back are the true players.

M I K E

This server has been up for like 5 years right? Other servers come and go what have a lot more stuff to do, skilling and so on. I'm not active in-game anymore, i've gotten enough of it and rarely on these forums... :P

robinhood

Off-Topic
i will behave sorry.

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

nate

screw the players, because they arnt players, they are afkers. wipe all the banks. wipe every item. then theres an economy, and there is stuff to do. that is the only solution.

This is / isn't a serious post

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on April 24, 2012, 03:33:01 PM
Quote from: Wild on April 24, 2012, 01:24:29 PM
Nah, that's not trolling. It's worse. He's not really saying anything. Like all of his posts it's random words put together. For instance "sincerely Justin Bieber"..

These are the people I'm talking about, the kinds of people who won't affect the server because they don't know what's best for it. That's the problem with voting is that EVERYONE CAN VOTE, smart and un-smart people; just let the Owners decide on decisions as they know what's best.

Don't you think it's kind of ignorant to imply that people with a different opinion are "un-smart"? (not even a word)
I don't really give a shit anymore, but others might do. This is a community decision, you're not in the position to tell anybody how they should solve this.   

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on April 26, 2012, 04:18:01 PM
Don't you think it's kind of ignorant to imply that people with a different opinion are "un-smart"? (not even a word)
I don't really give a shit anymore, but others might do. This is a community decision, you're not in the position to tell anybody how they should solve this.
I'm not telling anyone anything. I'm suggesting, like half the other people on this topic (which I may add, you didn't criticize them about it)

I said "un-smart" as a way of sounding contradicting on purpose. I guess I should've quoted it.

And you of all people would be the last to choose the decision. It's funny how you get all butt-hurt from all of my posts just because we disagree on how good RuneScape is. Don't you have anything better to you do than "troll" people? (Troll in quotations, cause the way you do it is weak and sets you up for perfect shredding.)
Dem digits

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on April 26, 2012, 06:18:52 PM
Quote from: Grievous on April 26, 2012, 04:18:01 PM
I'm not telling anyone anything. I'm suggesting, like half the other people on this topic (which I may add, you didn't criticize them about it)

I said "un-smart" as a way of sounding contradicting on purpose. I guess I should've quoted it.

And you of all people would be the last to choose the decision. It's funny how you get all butt-hurt from all of my posts just because we disagree on how good RuneScape is. Don't you have anything better to you do than "troll" people? (Troll in quotations, cause the way you do it is weak and sets you up for perfect shredding.)

I'm not trolling...

I've never said that I'm the one to decide.

and no, Recoil, I just really don't like your points. It has nothing to do with Runescape.

You're taking this way out of context. You seem to think that every time I'm saying something that is against you, you automatically think it's for every other reason other than that I think you're talking a lot of BS.