News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I'd so buy this game..

Started by Jose, April 20, 2012, 03:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose

Trust me, if you're a gamer, you'll love this. The first one starts off slow, but be patient It'll get good  8)
Also, it is kinda hard to read what they're saying, but just watch you'll pretty much get what's going on.
The second one is allot better, but still a little hard to read, but watch the first one first because it's a story line, lol. Enjoy  ;D

Dug

Then why don't you, seeing as your crazy over men fighting each other for a tittle : )?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jose

You're such a troll.. and because it's not real lol. It was made for classic gamers for the old street fighter and Mk games. Not like the new ones they have now.

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jose

You do like? Or were never good at it =P

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

freak m4n

I like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. This is just awesome. :D
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Holy Chimp Balls. I love both games.

I still have like the first Nintendo like ever made and I have both Mortal Combat and Street Fighter and even though I have an Xbox and Ps3 I still choose still to play that  8)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Mute on April 23, 2012, 08:55:57 PM
Sequential button bashing.

And those sound effects/voices would piss me right off.
But, thats my view. I don't expect anyone else to share it.
lol agreed, i think i broke 3 playstation 1 controllers because of Tekken.

Jose

Quote from: Diva La Viva on April 24, 2012, 12:19:17 PM
Quote from: Mute on April 23, 2012, 08:55:57 PM
Sequential button bashing.

And those sound effects/voices would piss me right off.
But, thats my view. I don't expect anyone else to share it.
lol agreed, i think i broke 3 playstation 1 controllers because of Tekken.

Wow dude, lol. I feel sorry for your remotes then. xD But i have to agree, this game with all the button mashing would be extremely difficult to play lol.
Let alone make it look that good. But it's still a really good game.. Well if you're into the older type of games lol. Most people now just want the same old First person shooting.
Same old Cod's same old Halo's same old gameplay. Sometimes you gotta go back to the older games to where they weren't so easy to play :P.

Diva La Viva

Lol sometimes i go on my regular xbox no 360 and play rayman3 it's sooooo fun