News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

my new banner.

Started by wolf, April 18, 2012, 11:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

I went for the type of banner where the text is smaller but also the main image so its what draws the most attention.

please leave you're comments so i can make it better
Note: the text is supposed to be slightly hard to read.

:) or  :( or rate ?/10

freak m4n

Quote from: wolf on April 18, 2012, 11:36:01 PM
I went for the type of banner where the text is smaller but also the main image so its what draws the most attention.

please leave you're comments so i can make it better
Note: the text is supposed to be slightly hard to read.

:) or  :( or rate ?/10

I like that the border fits with the whole thing.
I would say a 8-9/10. ;)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Recoil

I think it's really good. It's simple but very creative. 8.5/10
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Wild

Quote from: Recoil on April 19, 2012, 09:19:20 AM
I think it's really good. It's simple but very creative. 8.5/10
I dont think its simple to make things like this if you have no idea how to start making banners. xD

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on April 19, 2012, 10:02:48 AM
I dont think its simple to make things like this if you have no idea how to start making banners. xD
Oh geez, something that isn't directly translated correctly ::) This will be confusing to explain. By simple I meant not much detail.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

It looks like it's raining with some wind, which looks legit. But I have to say the orange and white doesn't really match anything, and your name is awkwardly positioned in the banner. Overall though like a 7/10 maybe.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

I like it, but i have a question if i may.
Why is the dinosaur wearing one of those old fashion half side wigs? I frankly don't like mixes :(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Desolate

It be a dragon Sir Dug, and that is its wing.  :D
To contribute, it's a really good banner, I like it. 9/10.  :)