News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Status Update (Saturday, February 14th, 2009)

Started by Ry60003333, February 14, 2009, 11:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Well its been a long time since I posted anything, so I thought I'd give you guys a status update! :)

I haven't been very active since I've been busy with school (>:() and other work. I've also been doing stuff for my parents for money, as I'm trying to get a dedicated host for the new website when we launch Blitz! I also want to buy a vBulletin forum for the new site, as they are much easier to integrate with the game and such. Plus its what Dodian and FrugooScape use, so it has to be good! ;)

I've been working on fixing all the bugs in Mining/Woodcutting I've found (there's a lot) and adding easy item on item skills such as Herblore and Fletching. These changes aren't live on the Beta yet however, but they will be soon. This is a three-day weekend and the first real break I've gotten in a while. :-[

Also, yesterday the website and game were down for a while because my IP address changed. This is because we upgraded to faster internet and had to replace some cables and stuff! I still have a way faster download then upload speed, but the more bandwidth for you guys the better! ;D

And lastly, I'm disabling the advertisements on the forum because:
1. I'm making no money from them. :P
2. They sometimes redirect you and show pop-ups.
3. I'll probably put ads up again once I get the dedicated host for the site and forum.

There's your update! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

Well cool to see you got some time for you self. And cool that you got faster interent  ;)

xxgenocidexx

Hmm well gratz on that all so... Is their a new beta to download or is it still just the classic one?

tim10pak

I am sad that allgofree down but put it back soon and when is worldscape blitz on (P.S thanks for the chickens  ;)