News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by Kryptonite, April 04, 2012, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

So, I'm just going to get right to the point. I think it's really annoying how so many great suggestions are made in the suggestions board but it doesn't seem like the admins actually read them. If they do, they rarely reply. We don't suggest things to have the other players agree with us, we suggest things because we want to see them added into the game. So, all I'm really asking here is that you admins try harder to leave a response on the suggestions we make, because you guys ask us what we want in the game but when we tell you and you don't respond... Anyone else with me on this?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

I'm 100% with you. A lot of great updates have been added to the game however, there have been a ton of great suggestions as well and I have never seen a suggestion added. If a staff member replies, it's saying about how everything would go wrong if they attempted to add it. But usually there are no replies and it's never read, or staff simply doesn't bother to add this to the to-do list.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

i feel like the to-do-list was a one time thing that was added, and then left alone. wish i wasn't like that. good suggestion.  ;D

this is NOT a serious post

This is / isn't a serious post

Skyro

Quote from: nate on April 04, 2012, 11:08:31 PM
ithis is NOT a serious post
Can you please stop doing this nate, it's really annoying and note needed and your are spamming like crazy. Drop it, please.

Also, I think this is true. They need to add what we want or there isn't a point in this thread.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Quote from: Skyro on April 05, 2012, 01:33:31 AM
Can you please stop doing this nate, it's really annoying and note needed and your are spamming like crazy. Drop it, please.

Also, I think this is true. They need to add what we want or there isn't a point in this thread.
Yep, it's all WS's fault too, for being dumbasses and not noticing when he's trolling.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on April 05, 2012, 01:41:38 PM
Quote from: Skyro on April 05, 2012, 01:33:31 AM

Yep, it's all WS's fault too, for being dumbasses and not noticing when he's trolling.

this. and yes, i spam so hard. don't you hate it when people do that?? like when they say "reguards, _________". i hate it when they spam that, they do it everytime. and i love that thing where you think about things.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Ok guys back on topic now...

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if no admins comment on this page either...

weed

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on April 06, 2012, 08:04:31 AM
Ok guys back on topic now...

Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if no admins comment on this page either...
There's no way the Owners/Admins are that busy coding to not keep up with everything on the forum. I manage to read every post and I have school and a part-time job.
Dem digits

Jake

You guys need to notice that Ryan/Kevin etc can't read everything. Theyre busy trying to keep you guys happy yet your all here complaining. I'm sure Kevin see's allot of your suggestions and mentions them, seeing as he's the most forum active Admin.

Just relax, You can't get your way all the time.

Kryptonite

They don't ever reply to the suggestions, so how can we know that they read them? We want staff feedback on them. Otherwise it seems pretty pointless to have a suggestions board.

Also, if they can't handle some constructive criticism, there shouldn't be a rants board either.

weed

Jake

It's not really for me to say, Seeing as I have no control of what get added to the game, But if they weren't reading your suggestions then they'd get rid of the suggestions board a long time ago.

Just saying.

Kryptonite

Yeah, I guess so. But we can't really know without some feedback. That's all I'm askin' for here.

weed

Recoil

Everyone says we complain too much. It's good to be perfectionists, otherwise the game wouldn't be nearly what it is now (considering Ryan himself is a perfectionist). Our expectations are just high for the game and we want to be heard, but honestly sometimes some of the staff are too cool to let us be heard. People need to realize that we as the players make or break this game.
Dem digits

Jake

Ryan knows more then anyone that it's the players that keep the game alive, He respects you guys and I'm sure he loves the members. Otherwise there would be no game.

You'll just need to wait for an Admin+ to reply here seeing as I'm not much help.

Recoil

damn I'm a bit late on this, my excuse is that I was on vacation the past few days. Anyhow. Hear me out.

I've heard nothing but great from Ryan, I know he's a great guy and cares. But for me, I'm lucky to know that, because people have told me. New players would think opposite of him though, because he never shows how much he cares. I mean, none of the owners post on the forums (with the exception of Kevin maybe, and also just to tell us about updates). Especially in the suggestions the coders of the game should be extremely active on it, at least telling us why something would or wouldn't work. We rarely get that. It's like half the people don't even care anymore. Even though I know they do, it's contradicting when you think about it. Staff aren't active on their own game, then they lash out when the players say they need to be on more? (and reply to forum posts more). It's common sense. It's like if I go out and start a company, I'm not going to ignore everyone in it once I get it up and going.

The very fact that no Owners have replied to this topic proves our point. Kevin may, but I'd be amazed to see Ryan or Bill to (especially Bill).

Like I said, I'm not questioning the love of the server. I'm questioning the activity of it.
Dem digits