News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Its all fun and games till someone goes afk---discussion

Started by nate, March 30, 2012, 07:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Woooo! Awesome. Less spam on the Screenshot one now. ;D
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

I think Recoil and I just changed the game forever! *igangbang*

drakedriller

Take away the prayer rule..... prayer last so long in this game and this rule just ruins the point... people just afk anyways but instead of just afking they have to hit a prayer that lasts probably around 5-20 minutes....

nate

then you wait and come back  ;D. it only lasts about 16 min and 30 seconds

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: drakedriller on March 31, 2012, 12:44:52 PM
Take away the prayer rule..... prayer last so long in this game and this rule just ruins the point... people just afk anyways but instead of just afking they have to hit a prayer that lasts probably around 5-20 minutes....
It really doesn't last that long. Garrett was afk for awhile and I got him by waiting for the heart to go away. 16 minutes is usually a short time to go afk, so it's perfect.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia