News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I wonder if she is dead yet?!?!?!??

Started by garrdrenn1, March 30, 2012, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

If not, I'm sure it won't be long. People like this truly do make me sick.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on March 30, 2012, 03:08:18 PM
Can't read the text :x
I can't see it either, But all I saw was something about Trayvon Martin.. If she's happy he's dead, then she is a female-Satan. >:(
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Try zooming in on your browser, that might help a little. Sorry the text is so small.

Recoil

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 30, 2012, 04:02:00 PM
Try zooming in on your browser, that might help a little. Sorry the text is so small.
I did but it was a little blurry. I'll just write them here, I could barely make it out.

"That Trayvon guy deserved to get shot.What was he doing in a white neighborhood in the first place.."
"Im glad that trayvon guy got shot. This should be a message to all black people, dont mess with white people."
"If all black people were killed. A..(?) and poverty wouldn't exist."

I hate this girl now.

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 30, 2012, 04:08:00 PM
Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 30, 2012, 04:02:00 PM
I did but it was a little blurry. I'll just write them here, I could barely make it out.

"That Trayvon guy deserved to get shot.What was he doing in a white neighborhood in the first place.."
"Im glad that trayvon guy got shot. This should be a message to all black people, dont mess with white people."
"If all black people were killed. A..(?) and poverty wouldn't exist."

I hate this girl now.

lets burn her?  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Dem digits

Kryptonite

"That Trayvon guy deserved to get shot. What was he doing in a white neighborhood anyway?"

"I'm glad that Trayvon guy got shot. That should be a lesson to all black people not to mess with white people :-)"

The last one is "If all black people were killed, AIDS and poverty wouldn't exist."

Seen this somewhere else, which is how I know.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2012, 07:13:03 PM
"That Trayvon guy deserved to get shot. What was he doing in a white neighborhood anyway?"

"I'm glad that Trayvon guy got shot. That should be a lesson to all black people not to mess with white people :-)"

The last one is "If all black people were killed, AIDS and poverty wouldn't exist."

Seen this somewhere else, which is how I know.
Hey! I already did that, NOOB :P
Dem digits

D E A T H

I'm probably gonna get so much hate for posting this but what eva I gotta say something.

If you guys didn't know Treyvon was kicked out of school many times and I believe I heard that he was just kicked out for having weed in school. Sound like a good kid? No. He was also involved in some other stuff I'm sure but I forgot. So much crap has been said. Did he deserve to die? No one might know  the evidence didn't show anything and there was no proof. no one will know what probably went down but I'm sure God does.

Let the hate towards me flow through your fingers while you post a reply to this.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on March 31, 2012, 12:27:06 AM
I'm probably gonna get so much hate for posting this but what eva I gotta say something.

If you guys didn't know Treyvon was kicked out of school many times and I believe I heard that he was just kicked out for having weed in school. Sound like a good kid? No. He was also involved in some other stuff I'm sure but I forgot. So much crap has been said. Did he deserve to die? No one might know  the evidence didn't show anything and there was no proof. no one will know what probably went down but I'm sure God does.

Let the hate towards me flow through your fingers while you post a reply to this.
I can't believe you're questioning his right to live. He was buying skittles and ice tea at a concession stand at a basketball game. He was walking home when he was shot.

Those are the facts. Idc if you drop out of school, you don't deserve death. Many people that drop out are incredibly smart, good hearted people (two examples: Garrdrenn1 and Ricky)
Dem digits

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 12:32:49 AM
Those are the facts. Idc if you drop out of school, you don't deserve death. Many people that drop out are incredibly smart, good hearted people (two examples: Garrdrenn1 and Ricky)

Made me smile :).

Recoil

Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 12:32:49 AM
Quote from: D E A T H on March 31, 2012, 12:27:06 AM

I can't believe you're questioning his right to live. He was buying skittles and ice tea at a concession stand at a basketball game. He was walking home when he was shot.

Also, if you're really going to bring up the fact that he didn't technically drop out of school, he was kicked, then hear this. Caring about academics is completely irrelevant to the act of caring towards humans. I've seen plenty of people who care a ton about school but have no love, and I've also seen very nice people who put no effort in academics. My point is that you can't judge his good-heartedness as a person by his academic ability or care. For all you know he was going through really hard times and thought drugs could get him through it.

None if this is a black or white thing, it's a right or wrong thing. If a white boy with excellent grades got shot I'd defend him just as well. No man can just shoot teenage boys because they're wearing a hoodie at night.
Dem digits

D E A T H

If a white boy guy shot no one would care it would just be another shooting....

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on March 31, 2012, 03:00:08 AM
If a white boy guy shot no one would care it would just be another shooting....
Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 12:46:19 AM
None if this is a black or white thing, it's a right or wrong thing. If a white boy with excellent grades got shot I'd defend him just as well. No man can just shoot teenage boys because they're wearing a hoodie at night.
It wouldn't be "just another shooting". It's an innocent teenage boy shooting. We need to be progressive. We solved Racism with African Americans in the Civil War. Ignore the racism part. This guy should be arrested regardless. We need to be progressive. If we hype over the racism then there will be more women and men as expressed like the woman in the picture Garrett posted. People who are caught up in racism.
Dem digits