News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I wonder if she is dead yet?!?!?!??

Started by garrdrenn1, March 30, 2012, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

You would not believe racist crap people posted on facebook about this. As a matter of fact, one second.

This is only part of it.

Recoil

That's fucked up. You should really block out their names though, considering WS will want to attack the racists :)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 03:51:16 AM
That's fucked up. You should really block out their names though, considering WS will want to attack the racists :)

They're the ones that posted it on the internet, not me. They should have thought about it.

Genuine

Some people are so ignorant these days.

D E A T H

Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 03:14:45 AM
Quote from: D E A T H on March 31, 2012, 03:00:08 AM
If a white boy guy shot no one would care it would just be another shooting....
Quote from: Recoil on March 31, 2012, 12:46:19 AM
None if this is a black or white thing, it's a right or wrong thing. If a white boy with excellent grades got shot I'd defend him just as well. No man can just shoot teenage boys because they're wearing a hoodie at night.
It wouldn't be "just another shooting". It's an innocent teenage boy shooting. We need to be progressive. We solved Racism with African Americans in the Civil War. Ignore the racism part. This guy should be arrested regardless. We need to be progressive. If we hype over the racism then there will be more women and men as expressed like the woman in the picture Garrett posted. People who are caught up in racism.

Actually we went into the civil war because President Lincoln wanted to keep the union together. Sure he didn't like slavery but he didn't go to war because of it. Also racism still went through for about a 100 years after the civil war. With Jim crow laws and stuff.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Mia

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 30, 2012, 02:49:00 PM

If not, I'm sure it won't be long. People like this truly do make me sick.
It reads:

"That Trayton guy deserves to get shot. What was he doing in a white neighbourhood anyway."

"I'm glad that Trayton guy got shot. This should be a lesson to all the black people not to mess with white people"

"If all black people were killed. Arts & Poetry wouldn't exist."

Sorry, but what a f****** b****.