News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My bank

Started by Desolate, March 29, 2012, 01:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desolate

Hi everyone! This is my bank except for a few things on my other account. Enjoy!  :)

Genuine

Wow. Thats almost 1000x my bank.

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

1) hubba hubba.. I think i'm in love.
2) 998k snowballs? Since when did those get duped o.o
3) So you ready to stake your bank to me :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Yeah wtf with snowballs?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Quote from: Dug on March 30, 2012, 03:57:24 PM
1) hubba hubba.. I think i'm in love.
2) 998k snowballs? Since when did those get duped o.o
3) So you ready to stake your bank to me :D?

snowballs are not duped. all people did was afk in the christmas zone.  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I did that, but no way I could have gotten almost 1m of them.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2012, 09:40:28 PM

You can still go to the Christmas zone and collect snowballs. Between then and now It would be possible, especially with multiple accounts.

Desolate

Yeah I didn't do that, I bought them off Mia.  :)

Genuine

Mia has like 100m of them (Maybe a little exaggeration)

Dug

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 30, 2012, 09:58:47 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on March 30, 2012, 09:40:28 PM
You can still go to the Christmas zone and collect snowballs. Between then and now It would be possible, especially with multiple accounts.
Even with multilogging on several accounts, you wouldn't have been able to gather over 100k.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Desolate

Yeah, I'd say it's impossible to gain over 200,000 snowballs. Hassan, you should take pictures of your banks! Also, I'd stake bank for bank but.. I know I would lose..  :D

Dug

Quote from: Jarred on April 03, 2012, 12:49:00 AM
Yeah, I'd say it's impossible to gain over 200,000 snowballs. Hassan, you should take pictures of your banks! Also, I'd stake bank for bank but.. I know I would lose..  :D
You know how some people think of their "assets" as something personal? Well, I'm one of those people.
I'll do it eventually, when I'm broke.

Desolate

QuoteI'll do it eventually, when I'm broke.
That will never happen in a million years.  :D
QuoteYou know how some people think of their "assets" as something personal? Well, I'm one of those people.
Yeah me too, I see the items I've collected as an achievement. I know skilling is important but I honestly believe that collecting items is solely based on choice and are therefore somewhat precious to you.