News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

my 15 bugs ive found

Started by nate, March 27, 2012, 11:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

note- some of these may be already known to the public and/or admin. i am just making sure its not one of those that everyone but the admin know about. also most of these a minor animation bugs. minor details are what make things perfect!  ;D

1)      
smelting only works in the 317 client

2)
the death runecrafting alter doesn't work. the teleport is ::tele 2205 4833

3)
you can wield dharoks great ax and dragon square shield at the same time

4)
if you are a female and on the 317 client, you become invisable to all other 317 users (including yourself) if you wield armadyl plateskirt

5)
when you equip the "cat training medal", it equips it to the weapon slot. id number (1575)

6)
both clients in a duel showing the stake. notice that the left (317) shows the staked item while the right (508) doesn't.

7)
theres this little spot that you are unable to walk on in the 317 client. it works on 508, just a little bug  ;D

8 )
the "report abuse" button does not work on the 508 client

9)
if you note a sigil, it turns into this. a pink skirt labelled "null"

10)
the rune rocks at ::tele 3061 3886 on the 317 client doesn't show that there is no ore in them once they have been mined (it shows on 508 though)

11)
the zombie head's options don't work (it doesn't talk to you or say "Alas!" like it does on rs)

12)
as you can see, the pirate hat is glitched a little on the animations, along with the pirate body. the body moves your hands way back as seen in screeny.

13)
heres a random door that popped up all of a sudden in ::ardy by the "hero". it obviously wasn't supposed to be there because there are shelves on the other side of the open door. its gone now, but it was just a random bug that may come back.

numbers 14 and 15 im sending to kevin in a pm because they are bugs that may be abused by players.

This is / isn't a serious post

I Steal Cash

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 11:29:51 PM

Quote from: Kevin on March 10, 2012, 03:59:07 PM
NOTE: It doesn't work on 508 just yet. It will really soon.
Thank you Wolf!

nate

Recoil

Even though it would be ideal to have these fixed, there are thousands of bugs like some of these and a lot of them have no real way of going about fixing them. For Example: the dharoks axe and d sq thing.. This fix would be too complicated for such a little effect. In reality how many people will wear these things over a long period of time. They're both rather nooby items and if people do wear it, then I'm sure they wouldn't think much of it.

It's like working so hard to find the needle in the haystack when the only prize is a needle, you know what I mean?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: I Steal Cash on March 27, 2012, 11:37:28 PM
Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 11:29:51 PM

Quote from: Kevin on March 10, 2012, 03:59:07 PM
NOTE: It doesn't work on 508 just yet. It will really soon.

Way to be extremely negative without showing any appreciation for him actually taking all this time and effort to post about bugs and sort of help the community. At least he's submitting bugs, and not just harassing people that post them.

Dug

Bug... or Statement Number 6 is stated wrong.
Regarding the death alter, and the zombie head, this aren't really considered bugs, but more like.. an non-working action.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on March 28, 2012, 02:44:19 PM
Regarding the death alter, and the zombie head, this aren't really considered bugs, but more like.. an non-working action.
In other-words not added yet. It's not like it was added to the game and Has a flaw.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 28, 2012, 02:46:06 PM
Quote from: Dug on March 28, 2012, 02:44:19 PM
In other-words not added yet. It's not like it was added to the game and Has a flaw.

bugs/non working items/objects