News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Re: Lil pure and melven

Started by lil pure, March 25, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil pure

Like what was said by nate here:

"seriously worldscapers... i've seen some pretty douche things in the past done to players (me being one of the victim), but this has gone too far.

so wat if lil pure and melven are the same person?? some people like to have a second first impression.

if you do not stop, we might run off this player, lowering the population count from a whopping 14 a day to 13 a day. and guess what, it only goes downhill.

what happens when more players start to play? what if they decide to make a second account? what will we do then? run them off too???

im sick and tired of worldscape's behavior!! if we continue down this path, we will not gain any new players unless they are as much of douchebags as you are."

All of you are saying that you have 0 respect for me, or never giving me items again... but i didn't even ask mia for the items, she said when i get my attack,strength, and defence stats to 99 she would give me some rares. all i said about rares was how can i get them. thats all. and for you guys that hate me because i gave melven respect on forums, i just say don't worry about it... it's none of your concern