News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

[RuneScape] Ring of Stone

Started by Zack, February 12, 2009, 07:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

I know this forum is only for WorldScape, but I've been trying to sell my Ring of Stone on RuneScape for the past few days and it won't sell! So if anyone is interested in buying add "ILBX" and I'll sell it to you for lowest in trade, thank you.

zammypro

Strange, I sold mine right away yesterday. :o

Zack

I finally sold it about two days ago, no one bought them so they droped about 200k in one week.

Con1887

I'd like to ask, does the ring of stone have the same effect on runescape as it does on worlscape classic? If so, are there requirements to wear the item?

Zack

Yes, it does the same thing and has no requirments, but it's not worth it, 300k just so you can turn into a rock? Come on don't waste your money.

Banjo Hick

dude just sell it on the GE i heard if it stays on there long enough that the game just buys it for you, and my brother serguy might buy it he has like 600k on runescape

Zack

If you can read I said I already sold it like a month ago..

Banjo Hick

oh im sorry, i didt read every post

Chaoslancex

well you still din't say what stats you need to be able to use it and plus if it just turn you to a rock it is a waste of money.. :P

Zack

You need no stats to wear it, and I bought it because it looked like it was going to spike but it crashed :(

Banjo Hick

i dont really like runescape, the ge is dumb there it should be coded so that u say what your selling it for, cash or items, and someone looks for the item and matchs the price they can afford whether it be items or cash that they have to pay