News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

[Suggestion] Advertisement Page [Suggestion]

Started by Skyro, March 21, 2012, 04:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyro

Hey WorldScapers,

In regards to this thread, I've decided to suggest that 100% ranging get added. A lot of people want this now and I think it should be top priority. We haven't had a new thing added to the game for about a year or something. This isn't including zombies, but I think it needs to be added. What we think is 100% Ranging is;

• Magic Bow Special Attack
  • Crystal Bow
  • Dark Bow Special Attack
  • All Cross Bows.
  • All Cross Bolts
  • All Arrows
  • All D'Hide Armour
  • All Throwing Knifes
  • All Chinchompas
  • All Throwing Darts

Note: If anyone else has anything to add to this list, post below and I'll update it.

I think these should all be added to the ranging shop at varrock (Besides Darkbow) so that we can actually use range to Pk.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Sora

If they were to add those things, I would think that they are going to limit a lot of those. Ranging is already kinda cheap because if you have 135 range, you basically hit non stops 20's on people, i'm pretty sure they have already discussed about this, we just gotta wait and be patient. They've just finished the zombie mini-game which took about a year to make, and they probably just wanna take a break.

Kryptonite

I suggested awhile back that chinchompas get added, along with throwing knives and darts working. And yes, 100% chinchompas :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

ranging damage would be too rediculous with 135 range and a rune crossbow. sorry but i do not agree

This is / isn't a serious post

Desolate

Nate, you can always alter the amount of damage something does or even raise the defence to counteract the amount of damage they do. Besides that issue, I think having new range equipment would be a great idea!  :)