News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Advert Contest!

Started by Mia, March 20, 2012, 12:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 27, 2012, 08:35:56 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on March 27, 2012, 08:19:56 PM
It might be cool if they started notifying us of these things and their reasons  ^^^^ No reason to be secretive about it.

I know, I don't really want to complain about  the staff to much because they do actually do a great job. Though if they don't want me to make it then I won't. Anyways, that's enought off topic huh? Sorry about that guys :(.

imagine a long, stretched WOOOOOOOOW. then extend that twice as much. >:(

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 09:50:07 PM

Huh?

Recoil

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on March 27, 2012, 09:53:02 PM
Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 09:50:07 PM

Huh?
Lol confused also, and Garrett, honestly if staff took this down I don't understand in the least. It's just a way of advertising. This is probably just a big mis undertanding. (Dunno how to spell that, lol)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

i think people should be able to post advertisement videos reguardless of whether they are run through the advertisement committee. more advertisement = more players.

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 10:06:22 PM
i think people should be able to post advertisement videos reguardless of whether they are run through the advertisement committee. more advertisement = more players.
Is that what this is about? Because the applicants for Garretts video aren't in the "Advertiser" category?

If so I am sorely disappointing in the decision-Making.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on March 27, 2012, 10:38:28 PM
Is that what this is about? Because the applicants for Garretts video aren't in the "Advertiser" category?

agreed. so please let garrett make a topic again.

Recoil

Honestly, WorldScape should be a democracy. I mean, the main argument to use here is to make the players happy, but it also makes the environment more Stable. Rather than basing the ideas on a few people the while community has a say, that way the smarter people can balance out the people who don't know what they're talking about.

I know that WS has had voting polls and stuff in the past, but I'm Talking about doing more on a global scale. Such as issues that come up like whether or not we should be able to advertise, not just things like the Economy Fix.

In advance I vote No on giving advertisement privileges to just advertisers because 1: it lowers advertisement

2: it is the demeanment of players and disables their ability to enormously help out the server.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on March 27, 2012, 10:51:48 PM
Quote from: Recoil on March 27, 2012, 10:38:28 PM

agreed. so please let garrett make a topic again.

No... Garret: make the topic again.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

lil pure

I wanted to see Garret's video...  :-\

Recoil

Quote from: lil pure on March 28, 2012, 06:57:05 AM
I wanted to see Garret's video...  :-\
It wasn't made yet. The topic was to recruit people for a video.
Dem digits

Mia