News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

What do you guys think?

Started by X, March 17, 2012, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Ryan program a working Fight caves minigame with the reward being a Fire Cape?

Yes, this game needs more skill!
34 (72.3%)
No! Keep it dupable and unskillful!
13 (27.7%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Skyro

Quote from: Mute on March 23, 2012, 07:33:37 PM
I know this is a long shot, but what about possibly importing the model and item ID and all that for that obsidian cape from completing the Fight Kiln minigame and using that..........?

I have a feeling that it'll break in the 317, so I'm not holding any hopes for this suggestion, I just want to get my idea out.

EDIT: This thingy:  http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/TokHaar-Kal
This won't be added, I know that for a fact. But if we lose fight caves and don't kill jad we should still get an obisidan cape, not a legends cape.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Jake

There's a way you could work all three capes into there easily.

Overall it's a pretty neat idea seeing as you need to work for your items. I just don't suggest that we don't make it too hard because it's a common Pking item.

X

There's absolutely NO WAY this can be more challenging then RuneScape. Think of it this way:

RuneScape: You have all 99 stats, overloads ect, your stats only go to 125. That's easy enough to kill jad.

WorldScape: If your maxed (I'm not saying everyone is), you ALREADY have 135 stats, in addition you have pots boosting you up to I believe 156? so this should actually be no more of an easy task of slayer or something.

nate

Quote from: X on March 24, 2012, 11:55:33 AM
There's absolutely NO WAY this can be more challenging then RuneScape. Think of it this way:

RuneScape: You have all 99 stats, overloads ect, your stats only go to 125. That's easy enough to kill jad.

WorldScape: If your maxed (I'm not saying everyone is), you ALREADY have 135 stats, in addition you have pots boosting you up to I believe 156? so this should actually be no more of an easy task of slayer or something.

guys seriously, we don't need any aids for this minigame. if lvl 60 ranger pures can do it in runescape, i think we can do it with 135+ stats...

This is / isn't a serious post

X

Quote from: nate on March 24, 2012, 12:04:46 PM
Quote from: X on March 24, 2012, 11:55:33 AM

guys seriously, we don't need any aids for this minigame. if lvl 60 ranger pures can do it in runescape, i think we can do it with 135+ stats...

EXACTLY!

freak m4n

What about let us keep 1 firecape. Just one?

Otherwise, I'll do the fight cave anyway. But I don't want to sit there for like half an hour. :l
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Grievous

shit idea, no thanks #RS if I want to grind 2 hours for a cape.

Recoil

Quote from: freak m4n on March 25, 2012, 04:04:37 AM
What about let us keep 1 firecape. Just one?

Otherwise, I'll do the fight cave anyway. But I don't want to sit there for like half an hour. :l
If we all kept one fire cape then this would have absolutely no point.

Quote from: Grievous on March 25, 2012, 04:34:13 AM
shit idea, no thanks #RS if I want to grind 2 hours for a cape.
What else are you going to do? The same things everyone has done for the past three years? Train, sit there and talk (no I have not forgot the release of the zombies mini-game). Not only does this make hard work a new currency (considering the currency right now is REAL LIFE money, via donating) but it adds a whole new element of something to do in-game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

the whole point is making it an item you have to work for! not just something u can get easier then ::food. seriously guys, if you want the item, then spend the time to get it.

Yoho

I'd do it. But not 63 waves, that's boring.

I'll try it completely cause stat wise, it looks a piece of piss.

D E A T H

63 Waves guy I mean cmon chill! who has the time to take like 3-2 hours just to get one little cape? Why don't we tone the wave count down a bit? To like 25? This will also help with the food, potion, and banking problems I have seen in the posts.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

nate

thats the point of this, you spend time and dedication to get an item. otherwise what else do you do in worldscape??? seriously guys, as everyone knows worldscape has boredom problems (sorry admin and mods, i know yall are working hard to fix this, thank you for zombie as well  ;D) and this is something you can do on worldscape that will take time. and like i said, if runescape people do with at lvl 60 combat without banking or ::food, then you definately dont.

Grievous

oh I've got another idea! Let's remove every barrow piece, barrow gloves, and amulets! Make the amulets yourself, quest for the barrow gloves for 60+ hours (yes, I've got 'em on RS) and make the drop rate of a barrow item 1/25 - 1hour. gj guys, meh, we've all got time ey? this game is so messed up.

freak m4n

This doesn't bother me, even thought for the other people I care about. I don't have alot of time to play RSPS servers anymore lately.
Once in a while I'll come online in-game, if someone is online, or want to talk to me. I've time to go on forums tho, but just for some minutes.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

nate

Quote from: Grievous on March 26, 2012, 03:33:55 PM
oh I've got another idea! Let's remove every barrow piece, barrow gloves, and amulets! Make the amulets yourself, quest for the barrow gloves for 60+ hours (yes, I've got 'em on RS) and make the drop rate of a barrow item 1/25 - 1hour. gj guys, meh, we've all got time ey? this game is so messed up.

so what your saying is that everyone should have every single item, making all items with GOOD bonus' easy to get? yay!! now everyone can play for a total of 1 hour of gameplay, get just the stats they need, and BOOM everything they need to pk with. yes, communism would be great. everyone has equal riches.