News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

What do you guys think?

Started by X, March 17, 2012, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Ryan program a working Fight caves minigame with the reward being a Fire Cape?

Yes, this game needs more skill!
34 (72.3%)
No! Keep it dupable and unskillful!
13 (27.7%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Skyro

Quote from: X on March 19, 2012, 05:32:51 PM
Yeah fire capes would for-sure be un-tradeable. They would also show a level of achievement.
Awesome, maybe you could make it that we can only type bank 2 times. So that is still very hard.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

X

Quote from: Skyro on March 19, 2012, 05:45:33 PM
Quote from: X on March 19, 2012, 05:32:51 PM
Yeah fire capes would for-sure be un-tradeable. They would also show a level of achievement.
Awesome, maybe you could make it that we can only type bank 2 times. So that is still very hard.

No.

Recoil

Idk man it seems like we need ::food or ::bank a few times at least, maybe if even just once. 63 waves is a long time
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Skyro

I just thought about it, and remembered that we have 135 stats. I think bank just once would be fine.

Kryptonite

Or just add brews and range pots and super restores. Banking is dumb.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

X

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 19, 2012, 07:16:23 PM
Or just add brews and range pots and super restores. Banking is dumb.
Yeah we're going to. There's a guarantee that there will be absolutely no banking

Skyro

Okay, but can you guys add a custom shop with every potion to the General store at Lumby.

Kevin

Quote from: Skyro on March 19, 2012, 10:19:13 PM
Okay, but can you guys add a custom shop with every potion to the General store at Lumby.

No, you make the potions.

Skyro

Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2012, 03:31:47 AM

That's dumb. The thing about WorldScape is that you guys add awesome updates and additions to the game, but the way you make us acheive them is boring and dumb. (I.E) Why make them when we can buy them, that means we need to get the correct level before making them and it's a hastle because we can't just do that minigame we need to do stuff before it and this is stupid because it can be done a lot better and all the people here well atleast 70% of them would want a shop.

Desolate

The AllGoFree staff are probably adding the potions in this way as it creates more ways to train herblore (due to the fact that there are many recipes at the moment).. That's why they are doing it. What I suggest is, we add the potions people want to a shop, but we also add the ingredients etc so that some of us can create the potions. Hope it helps. :)

Dug

Quote from: Skyro on March 23, 2012, 04:06:55 AM
Quote from: Kevin on March 23, 2012, 03:31:47 AM
That's dumb. The thing about WorldScape is that you guys add awesome updates and additions to the game, but the way you make us acheive them is boring and dumb. (I.E) Why make them when we can buy them, that means we need to get the correct level before making them and it's a hastle because we can't just do that minigame we need to do stuff before it and this is stupid because it can be done a lot better and all the people here well atleast 70% of them would want a shop.
Ask yourself, why were zombie tokens un-tradable? Because it would encourage lazy people to do the minigame.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 23, 2012, 04:55:43 AM
Making them is more rewarding for you personally. And it seperates those from the ones who take time to make the stuff, and those who just be lazy and buy it off others.
Exactly. The last thing WS needs is a way of making things easier. The whole reason this topic was made was to see if people wanted to work for something.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

robinhood

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Kevin

In all honesty, if you can sit there through ~2 hours of non-stop combat, I'm sure you have the patience to make a few potions. It's not like you have to sit there and make thousands of these things. You only have 28 inventory spots, you are very limited. I think you guys can make 28 potions for yourselves.

Neon

I really don't want to give up 47K firecapes.

No.
So

Freakin'

OG
Quote from: Jake on July 07, 2012, 09:29:25 PM
There's no such thing as *Fap Fap Fap* breaks. Only breaks from *Fap Fap Fap*  ::)