News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

What do you guys think?

Started by X, March 17, 2012, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Ryan program a working Fight caves minigame with the reward being a Fire Cape?

Yes, this game needs more skill!
34 (72.3%)
No! Keep it dupable and unskillful!
13 (27.7%)

Total Members Voted: 47

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Skyro on March 18, 2012, 01:37:38 AM
Don't disable bank in the fight caves.

Quote from: Skyro on March 18, 2012, 01:37:38 AM
This will also mean that Saradomin Brews, Super Restores and Ranging Potions will need to work and be released.

What the hell? No, what that means is that people can just spam the ::bank command and there will be no need for brews.

And Jarred is right. WTF would be the point of having Jad if you can just get the reward from Jad by asking some random player "Hey f cape me?"

I'm all down for a completely new item being added as a reward for Jad though.

Also, disable the ::food and ::shop commands in the caves, along with ::bank.

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on March 18, 2012, 01:08:03 AM
I vote Mia is awesome!
I smell lies.

Disabling bank would be a good idea, but you'd have to disable ::food as well. This will make it really rare though, considering that going through 63 waves with one inventory of food is near impossible. I suggest making the capes tradable if you're going to disable ::bank and ::food. It would heal the economy with new rares.

Skyro that is a retarded suggestion, and not what Alex was asking in the first place. Jad with no reward and shitty XP? I'll pass.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

TROLOLOLOLOL

His suggestion about brews/super restores/ranging pots was actually a great idea, but his other nonsense ruined his post. Only reason I say it's a good idea is because, like you said, it's pretty much impossible to get a fire cape with only food. I don't like the whole "make fire capes tradeable" idea though.

Wild

I would love to work for my firecape.

But i agree with jack, there should be other pots and some of the ranged weapons should be fixed.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Wild on March 18, 2012, 03:37:36 AM
I would love to work for my firecape.

But i agree with jack, there should be other pots and some of the ranged weapons should be fixed.

I have been waiting forever for some good range weps to work properly. This would make pking more fun as well. I've seen jose use the darkbow before with special so i know that we at least have it, even though it would be best to wait for slayer to release that particular item.

Jose

First to Vote ALEX's MOM! <33333

Mia

Why isn't "Mia is the best" in the votes?

Recoil

Quote from: Mia on March 18, 2012, 05:41:17 AM
Why isn't "Mia is the best" in the votes?
Why are you spamming?

I said to make fire capes trade-able because if there's 63 waves with one inventory of food then not many people will have it and it will serve as a new rare.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Why are you guys wasting your votes on options that don't even mean anything...? Haven't you seen the South Park episode about voting? It's very important.

X

Why would a fire cape be considered a rare? This is to show how skillful a player really is by having one. For everyone, ::bank, ::food, ::objects and other commands will be disabled. You must use one inventory for this, but, we will make brews work. Even know, they're not necessary because we have stats up to 135 instead of 99 like Runescape...

Chaoslancex

Quote from: X on March 19, 2012, 01:45:36 AM
Why would a fire cape be considered a rare? This is to show how skillful a player really is by having one. For everyone, ::bank, ::food, ::objects and other commands will be disabled. You must use one inventory for this, but, we will make brews work. Even know, they're not necessary because we have stats up to 135 instead of 99 like Runescape...

Agreed, we should remove all fire capes, make them un-tradable so we can show the skill of the player :) and to be honest i think i can pull it off with one bag of food... like Alex said.. we have 135 stats, and if you say "Not everyone has 135 skills" well then i say work for it and then do Jad challenge! :) anyhow i agree with you alex :)

Desolate

I agree with you both. Some players may even be skilful enough to conquer the jad and other enemies without 135 in all skills. If they are non-tradable though, what's the point of doing it again after you have obtained one?

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Jarred on March 19, 2012, 02:14:32 AM
I agree with you both. Some players may even be skilful enough to conquer the jad and other enemies without 135 in all skills. If they are non-tradable though, what's the point of doing it again after you have obtained one?

well what if you die? it's gone for ever? time to get a new one : \

Recoil

I just thought it would be a good way to fix the economy, considering were not doing the economy fix cause some noob made 10 accounts an voted no.
Dem digits

X

Yeah fire capes would for-sure be un-tradeable. They would also show a level of achievement.